💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

First look at ‘Winnie the Pooh: Blood and Honey’

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

SevenAteNine
3 minutes ago, Versace said:

Blood? Honey? Where’s the semen?

lady gaga smile GIF

And wheres Gaga's Dna? 

Animated GIF

RIP 9.

pachinko

What does it mean that Winnie the Poo is in the public domain now? Disney sold rights?

Agunimon
7 minutes ago, pachinko said:

What does it mean that Winnie the Poo is in the public domain now? Disney sold rights?

70 years after the death of the creator, copyright expires and enters public domain which means the people who bought the copyright to the rights of a creative work no longer own it and exclusivity to use that work is no longer there, allowing others to create and profit from it. 

Helxig

lmao the f.ucking SECOND it hits the public domain! Of course :laughga: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig
15 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

70 years after the death of the creator, copyright expires and enters public domain which means the people who bought the copyright to the rights of a creative work no longer own it and exclusivity to use that work is no longer there, allowing others to create and profit from it. 

Although Disney still owns the image of traditional Whinnie... so as long as they aren't pantsless with a simple red shirt it's fine :laughga: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Teletubby

@PartySick how do you like it?

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

beli8

This is terrifying lol. Although I was never a huge Winnie the Pooh fan so I dont care too much. I just probably wont watch it. I imagine people are gonna freak out though lol.

skaxboy

Is this gonna be a SciFi channel movie or straight to Tubi? I looked up the IMDB page and the actor who plays Pooh and the director only have one other credit to their name. I’m all for grim and creepy retellings but this just seems like it’s gonna make Sharknado look like an Oscar-level film. 

Hollywood is in decline I think, so now I cant listen to current music, and cant watch movies anymore. Ugh

Ziggy

This particular public domain situation is interesting because unlike other characters, the Disney version is basically the only one that people have any recollection of. They basically made the image what it is to modern audiences. These new works that will come out will have a mountain to overcome imo because idk how open audiences will be to other interpretations like this

Archived