💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Normani shares post about career

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Tomiel25

cheesy or cringe warning: people pointed out "she actually doesn't have a carrer" well maybe that is why she fell that way, maybe she is tryng to make things work or  things happen but remember a lot of stuff is in the record label hands there are a lot of artists out there tryng to make things work behind the scene but record labels, dosnt suport them, and that kind of stuff mess with their life, and relationships. Just as we normal people have to deal with failure, depresion, expectations. I dont follow her neither her music, i remember hear that she was a little bit cocky or something like that and maybe thats the reason why people make fun of her for no reaching stardom idk. But talking as a person that have to work from my home, tryng to make things work in my life, i know how invalidated feels when you fail or when people think or said that you are not working/working enough, or that you are not doing nothing with my life and in fact my life goes around tryng to make things better and i miss a lot of things in my life because of that, it almost feel like i just stop being a real person or living my life. And thats what she means. 🤷🏻‍♂️ we will never know what kind of problems people have, i bet she is closing a chapter or tryng to be positive about her career. Who knows.

i can't speak english but i can if you like

Ororo Munroe

I feel so bad for her, such a talent. and the way people act like she’s nothing is disgusting idc. 

I was thinkin' 'bout making a comeback, back to me

StarstruckIllusion
1 hour ago, AkariGaga said:

What career?

1 hour ago, gypsy101 said:

girl what you have to do something first

Y’all are getting so boring w this Normani hate train… get off 

Noah

It must be very frustrating to know that everyone sees your potential in the public, but the behind the scenes are the complication. Its rarely ever like that. We all know Normani can sing, dance and she‘s a professional. She doesn‘t have to prove her skills, yet the constant burden of doing exceptionally well in terms of success seems to hit her very hard and pressures her record label into not promoting her when a song does just ‚okay‘.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

moonsago

She is a superstar regardless of whatever happens. People act like she isn’t under a record label and that she only answers to herself. This ‘she doesn’t have a career’ thing is gross and so dismissive. She sold millions of records and has nr. 1 hits and albums. What did you manage to achieve by 25? 

Archived