💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

The Chromatica Ball Mexico

ELECTROHEART

Featured Posts

ELECTROHEART

Take this with a grain of salt, I don't know if "Lady Gaga Mexico" is some kind of official account, or has reliable sources, but "soon" they will announce something "big" for mexican monsters

https://www.facebook.com/545491628801171/posts/5355364224480530/

Traduction: 

"We leave you this photo here to wait for the surprise Mexico 🤭❤️👀 and we will leave slowly

We will be reporting every detail. Wait for it! ❤️

#LGMX"

Thit is not the only page that have teased something like this, including not Gaga related pages...

Ocesa is the company in charge of bringing massive concerts to Mexico, in 2022 they are betting on many international artists such as Dua Lipa, Justin Bieber, Coldplay, Maroon 5, among others. Is there a chance they bring Gaga with TCB? We will see...

200.gif

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

ELECTROHEART
27 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

If she does, I hope she considers Latin America too :triggered:

If she comes, I don't think she will only have one date in LATAM, I bet she will bring TCB to Argentina, Brazil and Chile at least

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

ajmsamuel
14 minutes ago, Ikonik said:

If she comes, I don't think she will only have one date in LATAM, I bet she will bring TCB to Argentina, Brazil and Chile at least

same, id go for México, Brasil, and Argentina... damn IM excited

kindest regards

ajmsamuel
Just now, ajmsamuel said:

same, id go for México, Brasil, and Argentina... damn IM excited

I already saw Gaga on Las Vegas and San Diego... but Im from a México and see her in mexican floor AMERICANOOOOOO

kindest regards

LateToCult

Estadio BBVA wanted Gar to do a show in there for the JWT. I think Monterrey would be a fantastic city for her to visit. It’s not too far from the border, the region is wealthy, and the stadium is so nice. 

• 5 months later...
Tatumonster

Hello guys… any news for the CB in Mexico or LATAM? Im starting to lose faith 😞 also I’m considering to go to Houston date… but man it is expensive. So, I have one question… the further I consider buying the tickets the more expensive they get, or how did it work in other venues?

M i K E Y

I really pray for Brazil Monsters. You deserve at least one show

ELECTROHEART
55 minutes ago, Tatumonster said:

Hello guys… any news for the CB in Mexico or LATAM? Im starting to lose faith 😞 also I’m considering to go to Houston date… but man it is expensive. So, I have one question… the further I consider buying the tickets the more expensive they get, or how did it work in other venues?

Well, I think it's safe to say that there are not new dates for the tour and it will end with 20 shows. Sadly :messga:

• River locked this topic

Archived