šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

HoG is the new TDWP

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

5 minutes ago, dojo said:

what does it means? i thought Marilyn was not a very good actress

They compared her sex appeal to MarilynĀ and her acting to Sophia Loren (an Oscar winning legend)

Also, off topic but Marilyn Monroe is a really good actor. You just need to watch the right movies sheā€™s in.

3 minutes ago, Meat said:

They compared her sex appeal to MarilynĀ and her acting to Sophia Loren (an Oscar winning legend)

Also, off topic but Marilyn Monroe is a really good actor. You just need to watch the right movies sheā€™s in.

reccomend me one plsĀ  ezgif-1-e9555bc401da.thumb.gif.c96c86de3

1 minute ago, Meat said:

Sheā€™s amazing in ā€œNiagaraā€Ā 

thank you i will look for it sinc i don't think is on streaming, i've been cravig a movie from her for a very long time.

BlingNotTheMusic

This HAS to be a joke. HoG is great but as a whole, the movie does not stack up against TDWP. The latter has a nearly perfect plot, character development, humor, climax, and resolution.

HoG struggles with the plot, character development, climax and resolution. Lots of things are rushed and Maurizio just out of the blue starts acting weird to Patrizia, we never get much development on him.

Whereas TDWP has fully fleshed out characters with a beginning, middle, and end.

In short, TDWPĀ as a wholeĀ is a more complete, fully realized experience where HoG is great because of the acting, fashion, humor, setting - it struggles a bit with the script and overall plot.

meryl streep film GIF

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

The Bitch is Al8ve
12 hours ago, Meat said:

It will become a cult classic and you will deal with itĀ :huntyga:Ā Gagaā€™s performance is already being compared to Sophia Loren and Marilyn Monroe by Top Critics. Do you realise what that means?

Top critics like paid top critics or they had to choose from this and nothing else. Less is not the better, is just what you are given and make a fuss from it. Sex scene? You mean shaking scene? It has all the me too movement in it. Nothing great, just Driver being held against Gaga. No sexual tension or anything erotic. The movie is pure Gaga fame and some bits of italian gossip tabloid drama. And don't praise viral scene with great acting. No sister. In AHS she was serving. Here, not buying it.

RAMROD

Not it isn't. And it won't be.

ezgif-1-e9555bc401da.thumb.gif.c96c86de3
Ā 

Too dark to be one

Ā 

Doesn't have a heart in it

Ā 

It's all over theĀ place

Ā 

Unlike TDWP whereĀ most things are good, which makes the film likable by fans.Ā Only the actors are great in HoG, but the movie isn't, even within Gaga fanbase, there are mixed receptions.

Ā 

Ā 

We shouldn't confuse Gaga's outstanding performance in this movieĀ equals to a well made movie.Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ with birds I share this lonely view (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Archived