💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

COOOK

Featured Posts

23 minutes ago, Levine said:

No, not really.

In the challenged she was below: Bosco, Camden, Jasmine, Daya and Jorgeous and that outfit was basic af.

How was that outfit basic? :bear: Jorgeous had the most basic outfit and it wasn’t even on theme. I have no idea why they didn’t call her out. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter
27 minutes ago, Levine said:

No, not really.

In the challenged she was below: Bosco, Camden, Jasmine, Daya and Jorgeous and that outfit was basic af.

Wow I've never seen someone be so wrong :omg:

chaeri pls

Levine
2 minutes ago, Meat said:

How was that outfit basic? :bear: Jorgeous had the most basic outfit and it wasn’t even on theme. I have no idea why they didn’t call her out. 

Jorgeous outfit was also basic, yes. 

Two fake hands on your shoulders don't mean anything. Leave them out and Willow's outfit remains basic

Levine
8 hours ago, Stephen said:

If I was judging it this week

Hide contents

Winner: Lady Camden

Tops: Bosco, Jorgeous

Safe: Jasmine, Daya, Deja 

Low: Willow

Bottom 2: Kerri, Angeria

and I'm pretty confident that Angeria would win the lip sync :vegas:

However, I'm not mad at how it played out bc we got that fabulous Camden lip sync

I agree with your list, just switch Jorgeous with Daya.

Fantina
6 minutes ago, Levine said:

Two fake hands on your shoulders don't mean anything. Leave them out and Willow's outfit remains basic

Idk I lived for Willow's outfit. It was the most creative out of the bunch. Very fetish sex doll idk why :ladyhaha:

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.

alsemanche
22 minutes ago, Levine said:

It doesn't make sense to remove parts of an outfit then call it basic :bear: in that case we can all decide what to remove from any outfit in the runway then call it basic :bear: it was creative, funny, very well executed, and very on brand with Willow's personality. 

And also they weren't just 2 fake hands??? There was a whole stretched thong that they were pulling and that's like the entire concept of the outfit :air:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

26 minutes ago, Fantina said:

Idk I lived for Willow's outfit. It was the most creative out of the bunch. Very fetish sex doll idk why :ladyhaha:

I was waiting for Willow to grab the tails of the hair but she didn't!  Imagine how sickening would she look with four hands grabbing that hair

D6-iZ6cW4AM7K08.jpg

She still ate

I don't know how I feel about everyone being safe. I was definitely seeing Angeria and Deja in the bottom, but they weren't that bad in the challenge either? I'm not mad. Give me more episodes, World Of Wonder :vegas:

Can y'all imagine RuPaul at the finale like:

The Winner... of RuPaul's Drag Race... America's Next Drag Superstar... Is...

maxresdefault.jpg

Levine

Willow is Yvie drag sister or something right? I love how they both are gonna be the worst winners of the last seasons lol

Fantina
5 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Can y'all imagine RuPaul at the finale like:

The Winner... of RuPaul's Drag Race... America's Next Drag Superstar... Is...

maxresdefault.jpg

More like:

The Winner... of RuPaul's Drag Race... America's Next Drag Superstar... ain't no BIG PILL......she a wiiow piewl 

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.

plane jane
16 minutes ago, Levine said:

Willow is Yvie drag sister or something right? I love how they both are gonna be the worst winners of the last seasons lol

Willow hasn’t even won yet lol.

and she’s been doing amazing, killed almost every single challenge. 

• COOOK changed the title to RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

Archived