Idefix1999 514 Posted 22 hours ago Share Posted 22 hours ago Hey there, I've been trying to get some records from artist's international stores. Since I have never done this before, I'd like to know if I'm just impatient or if it's really a long time. On August 20 I ordered a variant of Little Miss Twain from Shania Twain's Canadian store. This specific variant was only Canadian exclusive, but the geoblocking was removed so I could order it with a German shipping address and thus shipping costs higher than the album itself. The album was labelled to ship three days later and while I totally understand that international shipping from Canada to Germany might take longer, even two weeks instead of a few days, but my order "is prepared for shipping" since August 20. I already contacted costumer service, they explained that the item was "backordered" and that it would be shipped "soon". This was two weeks ago. The status hasn't changed, it's still prepared for shipping. What confuses me most, that the vinyl is still available on her store and it's still said to ship like three days later. So I don't get where the backordered part comes from when the vinyl was available all the time. Has anyone else experienced somethin similar? How long should I wait before I contact them again? Or should I just cancel my order? Last week I ordered two variants from Miley's store, which are US exclusive, so I used a forwarding service which provides international users with a US address they can use for their order. The package is then forwarded internationally. The order is still "waiting on details". Miley's new album has been out for two weeks now and I guess (looking at the chart performance) that the demand isn't that high and they might be interested to ship as many albums as possible to somehow keep it charting. If you have ordered from Miley's store before, especially for Bass Persuades, how long did you wait? In Germany I'm used to shipping within 2 to 4 days, so I really might be just impatient, but my money was instantly taken from my account, so I'd like to see the products that I paid for sometime in the near future So if you have any similar experience, please let me know! Have a great morning, day or evening, wherever you are and take care! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
nATAH 58,673 Posted 22 hours ago Share Posted 22 hours ago it can take a couple of weeks, it really depends your best bet really is the email the store you purchased from, they can provide rough estimates i've bough merch from a canadian store for a video game and i have to wait months for them to finally ship and then a couple of weeks to finally be delivered and the shipping is always double the cost of the product.... mother, what must i do? Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.