gagzus 26,361 Posted 22 hours ago Share Posted 22 hours ago (edited) Oh @Adminwe’re so back. Edited 19 hours ago by artdoll 2 9 3 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,506 Posted 21 hours ago Share Posted 21 hours ago ahh, guess some things never change... I can smell your sickness I can... 1 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
pucihendzap 455 Posted 20 hours ago Share Posted 20 hours ago Is it even possible to smoke inside the area? Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duella Dvil 12,434 Posted 20 hours ago Share Posted 20 hours ago She also had a moment calling out an audience member during the Joanne tour in Tacoma Washington when she called out someone smoking weed. I was cackling, I wanna say it was during Dancing in Circles or Paparazzi, she was on one of the B stages. www.instagram.com/theduella666 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duella Dvil 12,434 Posted 20 hours ago Share Posted 20 hours ago Just now, pucihendzap said: Is it even possible to smoke inside the area? Absolutely. I smell weed at local venues ALL THE TIME when I'm on the floor 🤣🤣🤣 www.instagram.com/theduella666 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
pucihendzap 455 Posted 20 hours ago Share Posted 20 hours ago 18 minutes ago, Duella Dvil said: Absolutely. I smell weed at local venues ALL THE TIME when I'm on the floor 🤣🤣🤣 wild Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Onlygaga 1,854 Posted 18 hours ago Share Posted 18 hours ago I thought it was going to be the “nice t!ts, b!tch” clip I’ve seen that one multiple times on my fyp! I’m here for a BTWga renaissance 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shyane 1,716 Posted 18 hours ago Share Posted 18 hours ago I was laughing at this video for a few minutes yesterday lol 😂 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.