💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney DRAGS family: thank you for exiting out of my life

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

The moment I SMILE 😁 and I realize I haven’t in a very long time !!!! My mom gets so CONCERNED and says “You’re acting weird … what’s wrong with you ???”  I say “Hi, my name is Britney Spears … nice to finally meet you !!!” Before I go any further, forgive me in advance …. It’s been 13 years and I’m a little rusty 💁🏼‍♀️ !!!! It was a family business before … it’s no longer that anymore !!!! I was BORN today cause I get to SMILE … so thank you for exiting out of my life and finally allowing me to live mine !!!! Psssss do I know how mean I sound ???  Yes … I 100 billion percent I do 💯👍🏼🤷🏼‍♀️ !!!!

So proud of her :bradley:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVybLfnhkSs/

#JusticeForBritney ♡

ConnorFilm

The amount of rage and frustration that she's had to live with for the last 13 years. I really hope she does an explosive interview or memoir. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

I love this so much, so happy she's actually going to be able to live her life on her terms now.

You can clearly tell she's got a long way to go to give this a place in her life. I hope, that in time, she gets some sort of professional help to discuss and process the horrible things that she had to live through. 

Stephen
13 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

she's also promoting Katy Perry's new album, Smile. Available on iTunes and Limewire.

Not limewire :bear:

gagaisitalian

I think for her own reputation and the fate of her career, she should stop with the endless Instagram rants and actually schedule a sit down interview with someone reputable and make it a primetime special or Netflix exclusive.

I love her to death, and have wanted nothing more for her to be free, but the Instagram captions are becoming worrisome.

Gimme More
2 minutes ago, gagaisitalian said:

I think for her own reputation and the fate of her career, she should stop with the endless Instagram rants and actually schedule a sit down interview with someone reputable and make it a primetime special or Netflix exclusive.

I love her to death, and have wanted nothing more for her to be free, but the Instagram captions are becoming worrisome.

I get where you're coming from but I think she's just so happy to have a voice after nearly 14 years of being silenced.

I can't wait to hear her story one day.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

gagaisitalian
Just now, Gimme More said:

I get where you're coming from but I think she's just so happy to have a voice after nearly 14 years of being silenced.

I can't wait to hear her story one day.

No for sure! I just wish she would take some time to polish what she has to say because it's some truly deep and troubling stuff. She's trying to say so much but it's never really coming out clear.

flyaway

I truly hope she finds a way to heal. 

I cannot imagine the emotional distress she must be going through at this moment. Having all your family use you and abuse you for so long with only money in their minds is not something that can be processed that easily.

I wish she can have the best life possible with her children. 

I am happy Britney is (almost) free - but like I stated before the Instagram rants, posts and messages are deeply unsettling. I hope the first thing she does is see a good professional to begin healing because she does not in any way seem to be okay, which is a given considering how they force-fed her mind-altering meds.

And I hope she gets rid of that...man who somehow managed to get engaged to her during her most vulnerable time. That is predatory (to me), and what kind of person would do that? This poor woman is clearly not mentally well at the moment.

Cello

I can't believe this is real, I am so happy for her finally getting her freedom. :heart:

she/her 💗 free my mind

Archived