MAC 1,975 Posted September 7 Share Posted September 7 (edited) Winner: Need Someone from The Pitt https://www.televisionacademy.com/awards/nominees-winners/2026/outstanding-original-music-and-lyrics?utm_campaign=widget&utm_medium=widget&utm_source=site Edited September 7 by MAC 1 1 11 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
monstertoronto 12,028 Posted September 7 Share Posted September 7 Ugh Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
weed 79,381 Posted September 7 Share Posted September 7 disgusting Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kimmo 82,467 Posted September 7 Share Posted September 7 I mean yeah… I can’t believe y’all were waiting for that mess to win Hottie Detector 5 18 2 7 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ricardo 8,221 Posted September 7 Share Posted September 7 I don't get it. I thought the Emmys were until the 14th Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pablo 8,709 Posted September 7 Share Posted September 7 1 minute ago, Ricardo said: I don't get it. I thought the Emmys were until the 14th I was confused too, they have an award show yesterday and today Creative Arts for https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/78th_Primetime_Creative_Arts_Emmy_Awards Don't visit my profile Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gagaplayer315 14,721 Posted September 7 Share Posted September 7 5 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Controversiaga 17,311 Posted September 7 Share Posted September 7 well what about it is Emmy worthy Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga” 7 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
luqa 30 Posted September 7 Share Posted September 7 7 minutes ago, Controversiaga said: well what about it is Emmy worthy Its the best song on mayhem tho.. 1 15 1 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,149 Posted September 7 Share Posted September 7 1 minute ago, luqa said: Its the best song on mayhem tho.. 2 31 1 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
monstertoronto 12,028 Posted September 7 Share Posted September 7 Honestly the competition in the category seemed weak I thought it was a shoo in. I’m clearly delulu and was wrong to think the best known song would win. 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ALGAYDO 35,582 Posted September 7 Share Posted September 7 She, like, didn’t even campaign for it at all. Remember yall, a huge chunk of these awards are all about how you play their politics. 8 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ladyabramovic 730 Posted September 7 Share Posted September 7 (edited) It's not a good song or video, or an "iconic" dance. So I'm glad there was no Emmy for this - it leaves room for her an Emmy being for a project deserving of it. Edited September 7 by popkulture 10 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nagini 4,303 Posted September 7 Share Posted September 7 Guys... The Pitt was always going to win. It's The Pitt. Name check. That's how the Emmys work... the same critically acclaimed/popular show wins every year. 4 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chromanne 2,785 Posted September 7 Share Posted September 7 It's ok guys. Gaga already has an Emmy for Hold My Hand performance. Chromatica bonus track did that 3 4 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.