💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GTA remaster trilogy rated, proves that it could be real

Queen Bitch

Featured Posts

Queen Bitch

More evidence has come to light that the rumored GTA remaster trilogy is real. Korea's ratings board has published a rating for Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy - The Definitive Edition.

This has not been announced, but it is seemingly the rumored remaster collection of Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, and Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. Rockstar is said to have originally planned to launch these remasters sooner but the COVID-19 pandemic affected those plans.

According to a report, the remasters are expected to be offered digitally in a package on Xbox Series X|S, PS5, Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, Google Stadia, and mobile. Rockstar Dundee, the studio formerly known as Ruffian Games and known for its work on Crackdown before getting acquired by Rockstar, is said to be developing the remasters. The games will apparently run on the Unreal Engine, and the idea is for them to stay mostly true to their PS2-era origins but with better resolution and a new UI.

Another layer to this story is that, should the rumored remasters perform well, Rockstar might consider remastering Red Dead Redemption, the report said.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/gta-remaster-trilogy-rated-suggesting-its-real/1100-6496702/?fbclid=IwAR3YA6eG8Izx8UClickNxNIsrAYpXm4NQwDWHB__UBGePMhQpfnmaQlesMU

GTA3 blew my mind as a teen. The following games have all been good, but nothing has replicated that.

sillynate

It better be all three games as one and I better be able to go to Vice city as Carl Johnson even though no missions take place there. I also better be able to use the chainsaw as Claude and fly an airplane as Tommy. :partysick:

Reject False Icons

good cause the current versions for consoles and PC are absolute trash, umplayable and full of non-sense bugs

Justin Drew Bieber

I bought GTA V in late 2019 and have fallen in love with the GTA series since then. (I think I have like 1,500 hours on V :rip:)

Archived