💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Dua Lipa Reveals She Have An Astrologist Instead Of Psychologist

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD
Posted (edited)

Dua Lipa consults an astrologist to deal with her problems.

The 28-year-old pop star has not enlisted the regular services of a therapist and instead goes to "her girl" Rosie every month, who claims to be able to see the future by studying the relative positions of celestial bodies.

Speaking on the 'Dish' podcast, she explained: " Let's put it this way. I don't have a therapist. But I have an astrologist. It's really like... I feel like I speak to my girl, Rosie, my astrologist, if like, I have a dilemma and I'm like, what's this month saying? Like, is it? She’s like, girl, it's crazy, right?

"But no, it's good. It's good. I just, I love it. I used to just do them like yearly on my birthday, get like a rundown of the year. Now I go a little bit deeper. I'm hooked."

Meanwhile, the 'Training Season' hitmaker - who was born under the Leo star sign - is due to spend the summer performing at festivals like Glastonbury in support of her third studio album 'Radical Optimism' and revealed that she has cut out all alcohol in preparation but that "everything" on the tour schedule based on when she can have her next meal.

She said: "It's like rehearsals, no drinking, working out, just back-to-back preparing for all the shows that's come. Also, I haven't like done a proper tour show for a year so I gotta get my stamina back up before I go into festivals. So, it's just running, dancing, singing, all at the same time, to make sure I can hack it once the adrenaline hits as well.

"Everything's based around food, like I think about the trip and then I think about the food, and I start putting it in the diary so I can book places to eat food, and my whole day revolves around food and then whatever else in between."

https://au.news.yahoo.com/dua-lipa-consults-astrologist-deal-150000046.html

Edited by RAMROD
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 14
  • Love 2
  • Sad 3

ALGAYDO

Jeez and here I was thinking she was one of the smart ones lol welp 

• Like 13
  • LMAO 14
  • Thanks 2

Modern Ecstasy2

Why process trauma when someone can tell you what your month is going to look like based on the stars? Easier and cheaper!

Spoiler

:saladga:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”
  • Like 3

Anderson123
40 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Meanwhile, the 'Training Season' hitmaker

Over It Whatever GIF by Vulture.com

• LMAO 28

Ronnie

Welp. The stars are not aligning. 3 flop singles before the album drop. Radical Optimism found dead upon arrival. 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 19

Meredith Grey

Does she have an astrologist instead of a publicist too

• Like 1
  • LMAO 21

Bonkers
1 hour ago, ALGAYDO said:

of course and Aquarius would say that :saladga:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates
  • LMAO 1

DitaDolla

I just can’t understand the concept of Astrology:toofunny:

PunkTheFunk

Her Mercury is in gatorade I fear

• LMAO 16

Ladle Ghoulash
2 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

What would’ve given you that impression? Lmao. I saw her over/under with Pitchfork and she said her favorite thing about the movie Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind was that Kate Winslet’s hair was “cool” :air:

• LMAO 10

YuriG

I don't want to be mean but is it me or her face looks very different, I hope she isn't overdoing fillers 😞

LateToCult

Couldn’t she have told her RO was headed for floppage?

GregJA

Yes and I see a herbalist for my surgeries

girrrrll…

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

MadArchitect

the interviewer saying "that is the correct popstar answer" the bar is really that low ...