Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Marvel’s Agatha All Along Premieres 9/18

B2theRich33

Featured Posts

63grekke
Posted (edited)

we will be watching and waiting for a Wanda cameo !

Edited by 63grekke

Rat Boy

I feel like Marvel hasn’t released anything for a while!

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB
  • Like 1

B2theRich33
3 minutes ago, Rat Boy said:

I feel like Marvel hasn’t released anything for a while!

X-men 97 is on its season finale… i HIGHLY recommend this show. it has moved me so much. it’s incredible.

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

River

:river:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

RAMROD

Looking forward. This series is going into Halloween month which is perfect :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

LateToCult

The name changes was corny as hell ngl because there’s no way that was the plan from the beginning. :triggered:

Argentum

I mean it’s been like 4 years since wandavision 😅😅 not the greatest momentum

but at least I’m excited they keep building the young avengers 

"Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Είσαι οφθαλμαπάτη. Η τέλεια οφθαλμαπάτη" - Λαίδη Γκάγκα, 2016

63grekke
37 minutes ago, B2theRich33 said:

X-men 97 is on its season finale… i HIGHLY recommend this show. it has moved me so much. it’s incredible.

it's overhyped lol. the writing is off and feels like they're trying too hard to appeal to adults. In reality, it's just a cartoon for little kids.

skaxboy
54 minutes ago, B2theRich33 said:

It’s great!! I’ve cried a few times. 

I feel like Agatha All Along was the obvious choice all along but I really liked “Coven of Chaos.”

Monet
1 hour ago, LateToCult said:

The name changes was corny as hell ngl because there’s no way that was the plan from the beginning. :triggered:

It literally was  :river:

Reality
2 hours ago, LateToCult said:

No, I think it was planned the entire time. There's no way they'd make all those public announcements for the show's new name if they were that indecisive about it. They would've just waited until they settled on a name they actually liked and revealed that as the title. 

🃏🖤👹
  • Thanks 1

andy232000
3 hours ago, Reality said:

No, I think it was planned the entire time. There's no way they'd make all those public announcements for the show's new name if they were that indecisive about it. They would've just waited until they settled on a name they actually liked and revealed that as the title. 

From a marketing and communications pov, there is no way in hell they would do all these changes accidentally. It’s actually a very creative way to showcase Agatha’s character without seeing the show. Definitely a planned promo strategy.

• Like 1