💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney: Team #FreeBritney you guys ****ing kick ass! Love you so much

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

Ugh love her so much :giveup:

"I had to repost this so you can see the whole article 📰 !!!!! Growing up in a world where basically almost everything I did was controlled by someone else ... I hope this message gets to people who have been confused or manipulated by a system !!!! No ... you’re not alone and no ... you're not crazy !!!! People need to hear this before it’s TOO LATE !!!! I’ve waited 13 years and counting for my freedom !!!!! Again ... team #FreeBritney you guys ****ing kick ass 💪🏼 !!!!! Love you so much and God bless 💕🌹!!!!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTyDy7RJuep/

#JusticeForBritney ♡

highlikegaga

the fact that #FreeBritney was initially viewed as a conspiracy started by crazed fans that have no lives and now we have her, publicly acknowledging everyone who didn't give up on her...it's making me super emotional. sometimes, turns out, THE FANS KNOW.

ajmsamuel
9 minutes ago, highlikegaga said:

the fact that #FreeBritney was initially viewed as a conspiracy started by crazed fans that have no lives and now we have her, publicly acknowledging everyone who didn't give up on her...it's making me super emotional. sometimes, turns out, THE FANS KNOW.

this.. what theories we have about gagz? 

kindest regards

highlikegaga
1 hour ago, ajmsamuel said:

that she's fed up with the way this fanbase behaves as a whole :vegas:

Healed My Heart

I love this, the message is beautiful :sara: I hope she gets the life she deserves :heart:

She/her 💗💜💙

Googoo GAGA

#FreeBritney I am so sorry she is going through what she is but we're staying strong together! 

Your either on my side, by my side, or in my ****ing way. Choose Wisely. 

JgHaus78
2 hours ago, ajmsamuel said:

Probably wishes she could just be an artist and not a celebrity but it’s too late to go back to being a regular person.

Gimme More
3 hours ago, highlikegaga said:

The way I was called a conspiracy theorist at the start, it is amazing what us fans have done :bradley::heart:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gimme More
45 minutes ago, Lilmonzter said:

I am so glad Britney is finally free!

She's not free yet, the Judge needs to approve it - we'll see what happens September 29th.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Archived