💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki Minaj tells Meghan McCain to “eat ****”

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Okay but Nicki overshadowing the entire met gala with these tweets is honestly pretty hilarious 😂. She definitely needs to get off her phone though

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

Why is Nicki never canceled for all the horrible **** she says and does?

Nobody at her level should be THIS problematic or petty and just plain tacky and rude

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

4 hours ago, Lighter said:

nick digging a deeper grave for herself one tweet at a time

I don't know how she saw Trump and Azealia tweet controversies and said "yea that'll work in 2021"

Purr more, hiss less.

3 hours ago, SchwineLove said:

is Nicki just desperate to get on the news? why Ariana, Bey and Rih become friends with her :(

It's probably simpler than that, she's probably just like every other run of the mill anti-vaxxer with an ego. She thinks she's invincible and can just ignore medical advice because she thinks she's better than everyone else. It wouldn't be the first time a celebrity had an ego, and it's not like this is in a bubble, her ego is unmatched.

Purr more, hiss less.

1 hour ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Nicki stans really lost so bad today omf

If they fall in line and don't get vaccinated because of this they're going to be losing more than today.

Purr more, hiss less.

2 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Why is Nicki never canceled for all the horrible **** she says and does?

Nobody at her level should be THIS problematic or petty and just plain tacky and rude

I feel like she has been "canceled" multiple times, but the fans that buy her music just don't care. I can't blame them for liking her music, I listen to problematic people on occasion, but to say her standing hasn't dwindled over the years would be wrong too. As far as I know she doesn't have a solo #1, IIRC? That in and of itself must eat her up inside.

Purr more, hiss less.

RudraCNG
20 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

Is her cousin from Trinidad a Nigerian prince by any chance? :oprah:

Omg I thought exactly that. It's just the typical scam story :derpga:

Lighter
6 hours ago, Blastertoyo said:

Nicki giving me Trisha Paytas vibes now :bradley:

she doesn’t want any female rapper to outdo her but here she is making it so easy for cardi to conquer 

TortureMeOnReplay
6 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

I would like to respond with a joke, but TBH I just agree with her today on this. It's like too important. 

Even if we all think it's funny. Nicki has millions of at least casual fans and a pod cast that alot of people tune into. Lots of people care about her opinions. To say something so insane is going to affect how many people view the vaccine. Especially when the result of the vaccine is impotence in her story. 

She doesn't have a podcast anymore if I remember correctly. 

Archived