celeb

Nicki Minaj tells Meghan McCain to “eat ****”

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Starmie25

This wouldn't had happened if you had just canceled this horrid person back in like, 2018? Priorities people 

JusKeepBreathin

Have I just become a Megan McCain stan? 

What in the world? Is Nicki batshít crazy?

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Reality

Honestly, while I always thought Meghan was annoying, there have been times where I see her side of the argument and, rarely, times where I actually agree with her. This is one of those rare times.

🃏🖤👹

BlingNotTheMusic
Just now, JusKeepBreathin said:

Have I just become a Megan McCain stan? 

What in the world? Is Nicki batshít crazy?

Meghan Mccain GIF by GIPHY News

JusKeepBreathin
3 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Meghan Mccain GIF by GIPHY News

I would like to respond with a joke, but TBH I just agree with her today on this. It's like too important. 

Even if we all think it's funny. Nicki has millions of at least casual fans and a pod cast that alot of people tune into. Lots of people care about her opinions. To say something so insane is going to affect how many people view the vaccine. Especially when the result of the vaccine is impotence in her story. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin

The comments in Nicki's tweet tho...:billie:

BlingNotTheMusic
2 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

I would like to respond with a joke, but TBH I just agree with her today on this. It's like too important. 

Even if we all think it's funny. Nicki has millions of at least casual fans and a pod cast that alot of people tune into. Lots of people care about her opinions. To say something so insane is going to affect how many people view the vaccine. Especially when the result of the vaccine is impotence in her story. 

I totally agree. She's talented and I like mostly her older music but she's really showing her a** now like girl. Maybe she is fuming that MTS and Doja are the Main Rap Girls and her hubby is a pedo :ohwell:

Blastertoyo
16 minutes ago, Lighter said:

nick digging a deeper grave for herself one tweet at a time

Nicki giving me Trisha Paytas vibes now :bradley:

please enlighten me to death

Archived