SavetheEarthNow 306 Posted September 9 Share Posted September 9 Shorts and videos about Altar Boy keep being pushed into my recommendations. Anyone else? 5 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
nATAH 58,554 Posted September 9 Share Posted September 9 i'm not gay so no mother, what must i do? 4 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
weed 79,392 Posted September 9 Share Posted September 9 not these but maybe like a year ago I was recommended similar videos, rich businessman falls for bellboy or whatever random storyline horrible acting but I kind of like them lmaoo Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Horny Chicken 11,220 Posted September 9 Share Posted September 9 2 minutes ago, weed said: not these but maybe like a year ago I was recommended similar videos, rich businessman falls for bellboy or whatever random storyline horrible acting but I kind of like them lmaoo Same about a year ago. I didn’t like them. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ANVEEROY 65,894 Posted September 9 Share Posted September 9 Yes a lot, so many shorts are in my Ads my god. There’s a mafia one who pregnants man lawyer READ MY...BODY LANGUAGE! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Logan 20,936 Posted September 9 Share Posted September 9 Yes, but they don't ever end the way I want them to Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LGAte 1,400 Posted September 9 Share Posted September 9 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
loveandpeace 2,306 Posted September 9 Share Posted September 9 Wow I want more of these ꕤ。˚⋆ just smile :) ♡🦋 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pablo 8,722 Posted September 9 Share Posted September 9 No I haven't seen anything like that Don't visit my profile Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
avalon x 4,202 Posted September 9 Share Posted September 9 This reminds me of the time I used to get ads on my instagram stories with these shorts on them. One time I watched it for a whole FIFTEEN MINUTES because I was so invested in the plot. I was also stoned. 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
hamartia 3,406 Posted September 9 Share Posted September 9 1 hour ago, avalon x said: This reminds me of the time I used to get ads on my instagram stories with these shorts on them. One time I watched it for a whole FIFTEEN MINUTES because I was so invested in the plot. I was also stoned. One time I took a screenshot of an ad for a delicious looking plant based meat substitute when I was stoned, and then when I looked at it again sober it was an ad for dog treats "I lied. I lied!" (Germanotta, 2025) 4 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
avalon x 4,202 Posted September 10 Share Posted September 10 On 9/9/2026 at 4:51 PM, hamartia said: One time I took a screenshot of an ad for a delicious looking plant based meat substitute when I was stoned, and then when I looked at it again sober it was an ad for dog treats Cackling. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duella Dvil 12,273 Posted September 10 Share Posted September 10 There was one that was a son of a business man who fell in love with a spy... one sec www.instagram.com/theduella666 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duella Dvil 12,273 Posted September 10 Share Posted September 10 2 minutes ago, Duella Dvil said: There was one that was a son of a business man who fell in love with a spy... one sec It's horrible, I pirated the entire thing and drank a bottle of wine www.instagram.com/theduella666 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.