Blackout19 16,406 Posted September 9 Share Posted September 9 mine was Shakira. I still think she's one of the greatest artists. i am a free woman. ○● 1 4 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LGAte 1,440 Posted September 9 Share Posted September 9 Donna Summer 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,407 Posted September 9 Share Posted September 9 (edited) First big, overwhelming "fear" conquered, then my first (& now lifelong) obsession But I will always think of Britney Spears when picturing THEE archetypal "Pop Star" She was pretty big for me Edited September 9 by NUTELLA 1 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
dynamite 67,797 Posted September 9 Share Posted September 9 Tbh Gaga was never my idol. She was/is: Like a poem said by a neydy in red 1 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,508 Posted September 9 Share Posted September 9 well... kinda nobody I can smell your sickness I can... 2 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,508 Posted September 9 Share Posted September 9 Just now, dynamite said: Tbh Gaga was never my idol. I can smell your sickness I can... 5 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Togekiss 3,185 Posted September 9 Share Posted September 9 Spice Girls, Britney, Shakira, and Gwen, but to such a lesser degree. Baskin Robbins Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JohnnyVersace 9,314 Posted September 9 Share Posted September 9 Britney as a younger kid Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
southpaw773 4,454 Posted September 9 Share Posted September 9 (edited) Alanis but I’m old so Edited September 9 by southpaw773 I might need a hero to save me from breaking 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheSine 6,977 Posted September 9 Share Posted September 9 💛 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheARTPOPball 1,751 Posted September 9 Share Posted September 9 It was Katy Perry for a short period like 2010-2012 I was 9/10 1 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skyana Rava 2,888 Posted September 9 Share Posted September 9 Kelly Clarkson First album I ever bought was her masterpiece All I Ever Wanted Back when itunes counted song plays they were all in the hundreds and thousands 1 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,407 Posted September 9 Share Posted September 9 4 minutes ago, TheARTPOPball said: It was Katy Perry for a short period 21 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
steven 6,744 Posted September 9 Share Posted September 9 It was Britney Spears, Paris Hilton, Fergie to an extent, Nicole Richie haha Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 175,336 Posted September 9 Share Posted September 9 My one and only idol Whimsical bitch 1 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.