Just now, alsemanche said:

i will heat you up and munch on your clown meat hoe

you WISH you could get all up on this clussy :ally:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Healed My Heart
2 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

overheated.jpg

Average rating: 7.27

Lowest rating: 1 @Healed My Heart (explain :dom: )

Highest rating: 11 @LadyEnigma

Comments:

@TD878: Love the transition between Not My Responsibility and this, chill vibes (5)

@Julien Mayer: Wonderful one, I'm overheated tho girl ! (10)

@Agunimon: I'm also pretty indifferent to this track. Sometimes I skip it. Sometimes I don't. (5)

@TheSlash: Together with the previous track the power couple of the album. Amazing how the quite calm production of "Not My Responsibility" can be turned into a chill bop. (10)

@Pennywise: Sounds nice enough but also like an American Life reject from Madonna tbh. (7)

@BillieGOAT: The chorus lyrics are cringey (4)

@alsemanche: I love this song both sonically and lyrically. (8.9)

@BELLYACHE: This song feels like the rush and spiral of fame and being overwhelmed it’s such a masterpiece. (10)

@Healed My Heart: It feels like something from a random lo-fi / chill beats playlist on Spotify. This one's a skip for me. (1)

@nightadieu: Again, I fear this one might be underrated by many (9) 

I'M SORRY :enigma:

I just think it's the weakest on the whole album. It's repetitive and feels underbaked to me, unfinished. And it was a letdown following NMR which I think is iconic.

Overall I will say I think I went too low with my rates when put in the context of how much I enjoy the album overall. So I will concede there :heart:

She/her 💗💜💙

TheSlash

#12 is just :fatcat: , but imho also kinda deserved compared to other songs :lolly: 

Ew, David!

TheSlash

my-future.jpg

Average rating: 7.31

Lowest rating: 2 @nightadieu

Highest rating: 10 @PopTwo @Zed @Cello

Comments:

@TD878: second half is so nice, beautiful song (7)

@TheSlash: Wonderful lyrics and a perfect song to relax to. Also, the change in the middle really helps the track. (7.5)

@Pennywise: I like the vocals on this song but that's about it. (7)

@Cello: Loved this one ever since it came out and it remains one of my top Billie tracks. The lyrics, the swooping, dreamy vocals and the style switch up are all beautifully done. (10)

@BillieGOAT: It feels a little out of place on the album, but maybe that’s because it was released SO long ago.. the switch up is so clean. Solid track. (7)

@alsemanche: I've loved this ever since it came out. I love the jazz influences on it. (8.6)

@StressedOut: It's nice, but underwhelming. (5)

@Healed My Heart: I love the vocals on this song, and the story it tells. A self-love letter. I prefer the first half of the song to the latter half, but overall, it's one of my top 5. (9.5)

@nightadieu: it’s probably a really important song and many people seem to enjoy it – for me it’s just way too slow (2)

Ew, David!

Ororo Munroe
Just now, TheSlash said:

my-future.jpg

Comments:

@TheSlash: Wonderful lyrics and a perfect song to relax to. Also, the change in the middle really helps the track. (7.5)

@Cello: Loved this one ever since it came out and it remains one of my top Billie tracks. The lyrics, the swooping, dreamy vocals and the style switch up are all beautifully done. (10)

@BillieGOAT: It feels a little out of place on the album, but maybe that’s because it was released SO long ago.. the switch up is so clean. Solid track. (7)

@alsemanche: I've loved this ever since it came out. I love the jazz influences on it. (8.6)

@Healed My Heart: I love the vocals on this song, and the story it tells. A self-love letter. I prefer the first half of the song to the latter half, but overall, it's one of my top 5. (9.5)

@nightadieu: it’s probably a really important song and many people seem to enjoy it – for me it’s just way too slow (2)

it's tough one, I adore this track, but it deserves it's placement :partysick:

Pennywise
Just now, TheSlash said:

my-future.jpg

Comments:

Well, it got what it deserves tbh. It's not bad, just forgettable. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Cello
Just now, TheSlash said:

my-future.jpg

Comments:

TASTE LOOOOOOOST

MEGARATE CANCELLED 

Angry White Woman GIF

she/her 💗 free my mind

alsemanche

I LOVE it but also at this point I feel like I want all songs to be top 5 so :selena:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Cello

ok I'm calm now

this was going perfectly until y'all trashed My Future :triggered:

she/her 💗 free my mind

Archived