💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billie Eilish slammed for Israel video

Bambino

Featured Posts

stevana229

people on twitter are literally DYING for attention... like.. seriously.. they freak out over anything just to gain 50 followers like bye 

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Ridiculous. :rip: 

So anyone saying “hi America!” is a racist colonizer? :rip: 

Yes. 

If you say Hi England, you also are a racist colonizer, and you are disrespectful to India and the history of colonization in India and you support Churchill in all his ways and politics, you need to educate yourself you are a hrorible horrible person. You can only say Hi [country] if the country has had no history of massacre, colonization or anything that can be cancelled!!!!! Ugh why cant people know that

Bambino
7 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

so she says Hi Israel and shes a zionist?

A decent star calling for freedom would boycott a regime oppressing innocents that keeps them in an open-air prison in conditions worse than a zoo.

RAMROD

Wait what??? :lmao:

This can't be serious??

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Bambino
Just now, KanyeWest said:

Yes. 

If you say Hi England, you also are a racist colonizer, and you are disrespectful to India and the history of colonization in India and you support Churchill in all his ways and politics, you need to educate yourself you are a hrorible horrible person. You can only say Hi [country] if the country has had no history of massacre, colonization or anything that can be cancelled!!!!! Ugh why cant people know that

Aren't you Moroccan or something? Anyway. Nice try, hun. This isn't the same. Israel is still committing atrocities and racist policies aiming to eliminate Palestinian existence in several areas in both Jerusalem and the West Bank to this ****ing day.

Decent celebrities are calling for cultural boycott of Israel aiming to to force their government to isolate that racist state if it doesn't change their policies of occupation and dispossession.

Pull a Lana and say "I can't make a video saying hi Israel unless I make a video where I say hi Palestine."

Or pull a Gaga and stay shut the **** up.

judaspriest

People need to get jobs or at least try. Who has time for cancel culture? She's just saying hi to fans.

reallydima
10 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Well if you're not into this conflict, better say nothing at all then. This isn't some Hollywood movie that you should or shouldn't be into. Do some research.

Michelle Obama GIF by Election 2016

Teletubby
4 minutes ago, Togekiss said:

Is Israel that big of a market for her to necessitate this? 

she recorded for many countries, streaming services etc.
Malaysia here
Philippines  here
Singapore here
here
here

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

PussOfYonce
37 minutes ago, Bambino said:

She should know better. This is a time where the whole world is acting up to the fact that Israel is an occupying, racist state.

On the other than, thanks to this mess, I now know she has a new album.

People aware of the existence of a colonial apartheid system oppressing unarmed Palestinians are now called haters? Okay Galagalala.

34 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Well if you're not into this conflict, better say nothing at all then. This isn't some Hollywood movie that you should or shouldn't be into. Do some research.

29 minutes ago, Bambino said:

So?

28 minutes ago, Bambino said:

A decent star calling for freedom would boycott a regime oppressing innocents that keeps them in an open-air prison in conditions worse than a zoo.

24 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Aren't you Moroccan or something? Anyway. Nice try, hun. This isn't the same. Israel is still committing atrocities and racist policies aiming to eliminate Palestinian existence in several areas in both Jerusalem and the West Bank to this ****ing day.

Decent celebrities are calling for cultural boycott of Israel aiming to to force their government to isolate that racist state if it doesn't change their policies of occupation and dispossession.

Pull a Lana and say "I can't make a video saying hi Israel unless I make a video where I say hi Palestine."

Or pull a Gaga and stay shut the **** up.

E6z77-GKWYAAck9c.jpg

✨ puthy tight, puthy clean, puthy fresh ✨

js4754394o9823

did she made one for palestine?

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Economy
50 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Ridiculous. :rip: 

So anyone saying “hi America!” is a racist colonizer? :rip: 

I was literally thinking the same thing. Perhaps the dynamics in the now arent quite the same for a perfect comparison but still the same logic could still be applied if ur going to apply it to the entire Nation and person there

And if she speaks to her fans in Israel what is she suppostu to refer to them as? God most ordinary citizens are not even at fault for all this conflict

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived