💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Happy 60th birthday, Princess Diana ❤️

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

Luna Lovegood

Diana, Princess of Wales (born Diana Frances Spencer; 1 July 1961 – 31 August 1997), was a member of the British royal family. She was the first wife of Charles, Prince of Wales—the heir apparent to the British throne—and mother of Prince William and Prince Harry. Diana's activism and glamour made her an international icon and earned her enduring popularity as well as unprecedented public scrutiny, exacerbated by her tumultuous private life. Her legacy has had a deep impact on the royal family and British society.

Princess Diana would have turned 60 years old today - and on would have been a milestone birthday for the Princess of Wales, people all over the world are taking time to pay tribute to "the People's Princess".

A dedicated mother to her two sons and a passionate activist about a myriad of causes, the Princess of Wales was adored all over the world and news of her tragic death in a car crash in Paris devastated everyone who admired her.

She is the people’s princess but most importantly, The Queen of People’s Heart. 👸 

NT3NXUSFCG3JXV2ZEV66453HZM.jpg

luna’s advocate

Luna Lovegood

“you will never fall apart, Diana you’re still in our hearts”

Gretchen GIF by memecandy

luna’s advocate

PunkTheFunk

I was only a toddler when she died so I have no memory of her, and yet I feel so connected to her.

AURAOFSHEISSE

If only every world leader were as compassionate and caring as her. what she did for queer people as well as many other minorities is priceless.featured_5_3.jpgthe-princess-of-wales-visiting-a-hostel-her light in this world lives on

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

Babba the Hutt
6 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I was only a toddler when she died so I have no memory of her, and yet I feel so connected to her.

Me too, even as a kid who didn't understand much and lived at the other side ot the world, I just always heard a lot about her. To these days, she closely embodifies what most people think of when they talk about princesses, her tenderness, kindness, generosity.

Sassy McSass

I’m a bit older than average here (35), so I remember seeing her in interviews and magazines and I loved her. Eveyone knew her and most loved her (and I’m from Brazil, so I can only imagine what it was like for the rest of the world). It was a sad day when she passed and the way it happened… She really was a light in the dark for a lot of people, and I wish she was still here today. She deserved a happy life. :heart:

I’ll keep looking for Wonderland

DanielM

I was born after she died but I feel a true connection with her, I can't even explain it. I've watched every documentary on her life I could find and I always end up crying. It's amazing how a privileged, rich, white woman was capable to make normal people relate to her since the first smile to the cameras. And she's still in our hearts after all this time. That's legacy. :heart:

Jase

Beautiful woman with a heart of gold. I often sit and wonder what she'd have done with her life. 

Archived