Blackout19 16,407 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 i am a free woman. ○● 5 4 6 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Red 99,657 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 First time I see a thread like this and it's true If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating. 1 1 3 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
garbage day 11,883 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 1 minute ago, Red said: First time I see a thread like this and it's true Ikr... it's usually like Come to Mama or something booger from Chromatica that I'd be so glad to never hear again. Venus is incredible. And she produced it 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Red 99,657 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 (edited) 2 minutes ago, garbage day said: Ikr... it's usually like Come to Mama or something booger from Chromatica that I'd be so glad to never hear again. Venus is incredible. And she produced it People be like "this is the best Gaga song EVER PERIODT." and then say it's the Eh Eh early demo Sometimes Edited September 12 by Red If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating. 4 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,508 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 miss BestBritneyAlbum speaking facts I can smell your sickness I can... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackout19 16,407 Posted September 12 Author Share Posted September 12 Just now, DESTROY UR DISEASE said: miss BestBritneyAlbum speaking facts i am a free woman. ○● 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,444 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 ok and? So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Stefanotta 1,514 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 Nope My biggest enemy is me. 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
dollardays 4,230 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 First time listening 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bxr 3,336 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BELLYACHE 1,884 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 Neh not really 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lucas 31,707 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 I think it's slightly overrated. Chorus 2 & 3 are fantastic though, and the bridge is really fun, but the transitions from a part to another are weird, it feels like 3 different songs cut and put together 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cherry Blues 688 Posted September 12 Share Posted September 12 Venus represents the album perfectly - but G. U. Y 🩷 is so much better. Applause is also a better song. Lovers kiss in a garden made of thorns, traces of lonely words... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Apec 452 Posted September 13 Share Posted September 13 Venus will always be the single that got away (since DWUW was doing so well as a buzz single, they switched from Venus to DWUW and look where that got us... ). I love this song, one of my favorites from ARTPOP. Anyway, charts be damned, I would have loved to see her vision for a full-blown Venus video! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AVeryGagaHolyDick 32,494 Posted September 13 Share Posted September 13 1 hour ago, Apec said: Venus will always be the single that got away (since DWUW was doing so well as a buzz single, they switched from Venus to DWUW and look where that got us... ). I don’t think Venus would’ve taken off (no pun intended) as high as DWUW did Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.