💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia Thanks LGBT Fans, Gets Emotional

Stephen

Featured Posts

Luna Lovegood
5 minutes ago, HardlyaSaint said:

Didn’t she like just get in trouble for posting videos of her cooking her dead cat ??? Like last year ? 💀 Azealia is a grade a narcissist and will say anything to turn heads. She’s doing the apology act this week so she can make her offenses in the next few. 

She was boiling the bones to cremate it herself you fool.

luna’s advocate

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luna Lovegood
31 minutes ago, lestyoufall said:

Nah what you’re not gonna do is put it on those of us who she’s actually HURT with her words, misinformation & bullying. I haven’t seen anyone in this thread knowing “every detail” of her problematic behavior, I’ve only seen people pull referenced from a simple google search because that’s what YALL are asking for including @Luna Lovegood who just asked “WhErEs ThE pRoOf” but now y’all wanna gaslight & say “oh you’ve memorized her actions blah blah” like pls. She is a nasty person, equivalent to Trisha Paytas & Jake Paul. But as soon as she posts one thing whining about her “love” for the community you jump to say “oh we have to move on she’s in such a better place” đŸ€Ł ONE “I love you” doesn’t erase the very active past & present toxicity she’s giving.

A4728896-2-CE2-4687-9-BC4-CC7753-C13406.

luna’s advocate

weed
15 hours ago, alsemanche said:

How convenient for her to grow right before a release. 

Y'all have been defending her despite all her sh!t for absolutely no reason so let's not pretend her stans were waiting for her to "grow" to make empty excuses. I'll believe her "growth" when she actively changes, makes reparations for her BS, and keeps it up

My serotonin has been boosted

Guillaume Hamon
11 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Gays hate on male musicians. Nothing new. all the female musicians you mentioned get a lot more love than hate here so let’s not. You thinking this is ‘trivial’ and people are only saying this to ‘prove a point’ says all that I need to know. And this is not just on GGD btw. It’s the same on social media in general which
is
a
reflection of
real life. Um anyways 

looooooool people on here hate nicki but ok :smh:

Actually gays here specially hated on male artist getting more success than Gaga like sheran drake or bieber showing. It's more about jealousy from monsters wishing it for gaga than automatic disdain for male artist.

And beyoncé also gets a lot more love than hate here. She won the GGD fav artist title and most comments are positive.

Nicki gets both love and hate and seing her life choices that's really not bad... Grande was thrashed over nothing just cause the thank you next was getting too big for some jealous monsters...

weed

literally who else are y'all defending this vehemently??? Chris Brown? Kevin Hart?? Paula Deen??? That country singer who said the N word?? the answer: none of them!

not important at all skskssksksk but I added Kevin Hart last to add the homophobia. I guess there's Eminem, Eddie Murphy, but no one gave a f*ck about those lol

HardlyaSaint
3 minutes ago, Luna Lovegood said:

She was boiling the bones to cremate it herself you fool.

I don’t care. It’s still not something to be posting on social media unless you’re looking for backlash or to have your name in a headline. Something that seems to be a very common theme for her. Not to mention that is not her first offense in controversial animal handling. There’s no justification for her. You can keep trying to convince people otherwise but Azealia is still an awful person whether she makes bops or not. 

weed
9 hours ago, alsemanche said:

And y'all dare speak of a "community" when you can't even do the bare minimum to support queer people instead of the people discriminating against them lol 

you really spilled.... I'm shaking

phantasmas
1 minute ago, HardlyaSaint said:

I don’t care. It’s still not something to be posting on social media unless you’re looking for backlash or to have your name in a headline. Something that seems to be a very common theme for her. Not to mention that is not her first offense in controversial animal handling. There’s no justification for her. You can keep trying to convince people otherwise but Azealia is still an awful person whether she makes bops or not. 

you have no authority over her religious practices :bon: try again 

Guillaume Hamon
7 hours ago, Lottie Winters said:

AB is a talented and troubled person. To my knowledge she has never caused anyone real harm, just having her social media meltdowns. 

I think it’s clear from her music, career, friends she hangs with, interviews (especially the one with the breakfast club), lyrics, fans, etc that she’s a queer artist and the gays live for her and she specifically makes music for them.

She tends to call out white gays a lot and that seems to have you all pressed. She’s done nothing but praise underground queer artists/designers of color and showcase them in her work. 

She gets a kick out of riling up the SJws with the pretend outrage and tbh I think it’s weird that people even feed into that. It’s clear she has mental health issues and is a growing woman who happens to also be a very talented musician. 

Calling gay guys ***ots cause no harms? C'mon nobody would call homophobic slurs impact harmless usually...

phantasmas
9 hours ago, alsemanche said:

And y'all dare speak of a "community" when you can't even do the bare minimum to support queer people instead of the people discriminating against them lol 

AB aint a primary enemy :saladga: pls keep that same energy for bigger causes, i beg of u

edit: ps the lgbt community is not one. its not a monolith. we have various issues and priorities within our own spaces. but i swear Pretty AB aint one of em.

Pennywise
9 hours ago, phantasmas said:

Screen_Shot_2020-07-24_at_11.33.38_AM.jp

so y'all are being outright transphobes now, nice to know! :laughga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

phantasmas
4 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

so y'all are being outright transphobes now, nice to know! :laughga:

so im supposed to equally support arca, who has a predatory lender as a father?? as azealia? azealia who hasnt tried to topple my govt or lobbied against my rights?? :laughga:

if theres a right way to be gay, just tell the rest of us so we can hop on board and move on :laughga: 

Pennywise
2 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

so im supposed to equally support arca, who has a predatory lender as a father?? as azealia? azealia who hasnt tried to topple my govt or lobbied against my rights?? :laughga:

if theres a right way to be gay, just tell the rest of us so we can hop on board and move on :laughga: 

You don't have to support someone in order not to be transphobic but whatever, live in your delusion :heart:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

phantasmas
1 minute ago, Pennywise said:

You don't have to support someone in order not to be transphobic but whatever, live in your delusion :heart:

u make no sense but go off :heart:

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived