Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jamie-Lynn Spears breaks her silence following Britney's hearing

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

I don't get how it wasn't her place to speak up about the abuse her sister has been facing for the past 13 years?

Britney LITERALLY said her family have been living off of her Conservatorship for the past 13 years. She said all of them did NOTHING to help her.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
InstantDejavu

Is she REALLY making this about her? "I worked since I was 9 and had bills since I was 10". Awww does baby jamie lynn need some comforting?

Your freaking sister has an IUD AGAINST HER WILL by YOUR FATHER AND YOU DID N.O.T.H.I.N.G.

The fact Britney said she wanted ro sue her entire family and she didn't mention "excluding my sister jamie lynn" says it all. You HAVE BEEN PARTYING WITH THE WOMAN WHO SET BRITNEY UP IN THIS CONSERVATORSHIP. how the f. Is that supporting her?!?!?!?!??!

Jill

Wow this Zoey 101 story arc looks unrealistic

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Yeah I don’t know about that. It looks like she’s trying to cover for herself and jumping ship. 

Helix

If she thinks anyone is gonna believe her then she’s a complete idiot, hope Britney goes after her along with the rest of the family once she’s free :heart:

CyanLights
2 minutes ago, Jill said:

Wow this Zoey 101 story arc looks unrealistic

The reboot looks really weird 

JusKeepBreathin

Dying to listen to this but can't right now. :saladga:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Kimmo

So her only place was to get money from Britney? But NOT defending her? 

Britney Spears Cool Story Bro GIF

Hottie Detector

js4754394o9823

why is she so deffensive
people just want to help her sister

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

crackpoppodcast

Very passive-aggressive of her to say things like “if she wants to fly to Mars to be happy.” Like the woman just wants her freedom and respect. The fact that JL is equating Brit’s statements with absurd and exaggerated things like that says it all.

3 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

why is she so deffensive
people just want to help her sister

I think it’s because people are petitioning for Netflix to get her fired from her new show. 

RahrahWitch

Wants her to be happy but was willfully going along with the 13 years of abuse Britney has been going trough and profiting from it.... :shadow:

Archived