đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
photo

Map of 'Chromatica'

MANiCURE 6

Featured Posts

franminervini
3 hours ago, LUCARTPOP said:

The way I desperately need a large poster of this, and in color. This is gorgeous.

Mother's Peak screams Sine From Above with a heavy thunderstorm where Gaga is hanging onto the peaks, fighting for her life to reach the portal to reality again. 

Omg i love this concept :messga::messga:

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rifek
5 minutes ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

The way no one noticed

Omg 

so this was locked in the basement from the beginning ... 

I’m so sad about all the things we could get. I was really excited about the era, the visuals and artworks 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

M i K E Y

At least they release this in the book and don’t keep on in the vault forever 

M i K E Y

Why am I seeing the sine river is the shape of the album logo now? :giveup:

imagine a Chromatica VR experience where you can visit these places :nooo:

GreenDiamond
6 hours ago, LUCARTPOP said:

The way I desperately need a large poster of this, and in color. This is gorgeous.

Mother's Peak screams Sine From Above with a heavy thunderstorm where Gaga is hanging onto the peaks, fighting for her life to reach the portal to reality again. 

excatly how I imagined video

Mister G

The Sine River taking the shape of the album logo was pretty clever. 

Fresco

This is exciting, like the base of a good fantasy book! I do hope the tour show makes use of the visuals. The show and a video of the show since there are so few dates/locations is what I am expecting.

Karen Smith

It doesn't impress me anymore :interestinga: cause I know we won't see any more mvs or any new materials from this project, but it seems nice

Chlorine Sevigny

I don't think we were robbed of anything tbh. This makes it look like there was a much bigger era planned, but they've had every opportunity to continue it and haven't done anything. Also, the Stupid Love video was extremely underwhelming when you consider all this backstory, and that was released without any interference from the pandemic. Rain On Me also did not delve into this much further, although we can assume it took place in the "Capitol." 911 had nothing to do with Chromatica at all. 

I could see this all being more relevant to the tour than anything else. 

King Targaryen

Don't get me wrong, but Gaga is making a movie, and she threw all this like she doesn't care. I'm so mad :saladga:

I will take what is mine with fire and blood

TMM90
13 hours ago, Staryu17 said:

I do wonder though how all the Chromatica album designers and vidual crew feel that their work is still in the vault... 

I was thinking the exact same thing.

erfaan

It's strange that the SL and ROM videos don't play more into the worlds or develop a story of "Chromatica"

Archived