💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Charli & Troye: Sweat Tour - a presale success!!

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

Icons!!

The joint arena tour had it’s presale today and it was:

They ate The Garden up:

added a second show in LA last minute 

So yeah! I’m so proud :) Did anyone get tix? The general sale is tomorrow!

Edited by StarstruckIllusion
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

CatelynnMarie

wish so bad i could attend this :giveup: 

KNEW it would absolutely SMASH. i look forward to the videos

• Love 3

• StarstruckIllusion changed the title to Charli & Troye: Sweat Tour - a presale success!!
holy scheisse

Lmaoooo at charli taking taylors tweet out of context but it fitting perfectly:ladyhaha:

• LMAO 1

StarstruckIllusion
1 minute ago, CatelynnMarie said:

wish so bad i could attend this :giveup: 

KNEW it would absolutely SMASH. i look forward to the videos

Reports are they sold out the garden in 24 minutes like I’m gagged…  

I wish you find the ability to go!!

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

JustAnotherGayASMR

Saw Charlie baby a few years ago & she was fire. Booked to see Troye in June. Now, to see the two together, that would be something. It was meant to be ever since this video :ally:

After all it's just another gay x https://www.youtube.com/@JustAnotherGayASMR
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

LateToCult

In Seattle on October 23. Will make sure to stock up on poppers a month in advance before the gays hoard them like toilet paper during the pandemic.  :partysick:

• LMAO 3

lg5

Got my tickets this morning!! Dallas presale wasn’t a bloodbath but the tickets were selling pretty quick! The upper level still has a ton of tickets but the lower levels sold really well! Pit sold out really quick :firega:

• YAAAS 1

Pennywise

I wanted a ticket but I'm too poor at this moment so... :selena:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • Like 1

Roughhouse Dandy

Decided to save money and not go since I just get pissed off at The Gays™️ at events like this... only for my friend to get us tickets without telling me beforehand. 

So I guess I'm ready to be a bully in Atlanta

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • LMAO 1

Future Lovers

Want to see Troye so so so bad but I don’t wanna sit through Charli to get to him

• Shook 1
  • Sad 2

lg5
4 hours ago, Future Lovers said:

Want to see Troye so so so bad but I don’t wanna sit through Charli to get to him

There is no sitting at a Charli concert! People get so hype at her show it’s actually insane. I was at the infamous Houston show back in 2018 when someone climbed into the rafters and fell from the ceiling during Vroom Vroom. Then I also was at a Dallas show in 2022 where someone was dancing so hard they fell off the balcony. Actually scared for people in the nosebleeds of these arenas tbh :messga:

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 2

Saint Hollywood

Catch me on the floor (not the pit though) in NYC, and in the lower bowl in Boston! It will be my first time seeing Troye live, which is crazy to me since I have been a massive fan since 2013. It will mark my 3rd and 4th time seeing Charli, as I saw her in 2022 for Crash and also have a ticket to one of her upcoming Brat shows in June. :franminervini:

• Love 1

phantasmas

i just know all the auditoriums for this tour are gonna smell like poppers and silicone lube 

charli-xcx.jpg?id=32777811&width=400&hei

Edited by phantasmas
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Future Lovers
On 4/26/2024 at 3:19 AM, lg5 said:

There is no sitting at a Charli concert! People get so hype at her show it’s actually insane. I was at the infamous Houston show back in 2018 when someone climbed into the rafters and fell from the ceiling during Vroom Vroom. Then I also was at a Dallas show in 2022 where someone was dancing so hard they fell off the balcony. Actually scared for people in the nosebleeds of these arenas tbh :messga:

Let me rephrase it to I would prefer not to attend a Charli show at all JKFKF I respect her and acknowledge she is very skilled I just find her music and persona a little unbearable

Edited by Future Lovers
  • Thanks 1