💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

The Exorcism (Trailer) starring Chlöe Bailey

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • LMAO 3
  • Shook 1

JohnnyVersace

OMG what?! Had no idea about this and I'm perchedt :vegas:

BlingNotTheMusic

Not more religious horror :saladga: the exorcism trope is tiiiiiiiiiired not to mention that the same actor who plays the priest (Russell Crowe) was literally in "The Pope's Exorcist" as the priest just last year :franminervini:

How many times are we gonna see someone bend over backwards with bone cracking noises and levitating? Give us something new PLEASE I beg of you!

Edited by BlingNotTheMusic
  • Like 10
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 4

hieronymus
1 minute ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Not more religious horror :saladga: the exorcism trope is tiiiiiiiiiired not to mention that the same actor who plays the priest (Russell Crowe) was literally in "The Pope's Exorcist" as the priest just last year :franminervini:

How many times are we gonna see someone bend over backwards with bone cracking noises and levitating? Give us something new PLEASE I beg of you!

I was literally typing the same points when I got the notification that you posted. lol

• YAAAS 1

BlingNotTheMusic
Just now, hieronymus said:

I was literally typing the same points when I got the notification that you posted. lol

In our twinning era :ororomunroe:

• YAAAS 1

Roughhouse Dandy

Interesting premise and cute cast. Will be sat  

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

Shakmasda
15 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Oh shyt, the exorcism police is in da house. Bish please, sit down and wet your pants seeing daddy Crowe doing some nasty stuff. Oh sorry, that'll be me, wheeeee!

• LMAO 2

BlingNotTheMusic
4 minutes ago, Shakmasda said:

Oh shyt, the exorcism police is in da house. Bish please, sit down and wet your pants seeing daddy Crowe doing some nasty stuff. Oh sorry, that'll be me, wheeeee!

I'm totally down if they offer something new and original to the genre, but since The Exorcism of Emily Rose (2005), there's been this resurgence of religious horror ala the OG Exorcist (1973) yet all the films use literally the same plot, cliches, body horror (bending over backwards, dislocating arms/legs, gross skin and scratches, demonic looking, walking on all fours bent over backwards, walking on the ceiling, turning head 180/360°)

It all just feels too familiar and uninspired if you're a big horror nerd like me. It's all about cheap jumpscares now instead of a compelling script, storylines, character arcs, not to mention suspense and atmosphere. 

HelloHangoverz
28 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

I've been saying this! It's either a demon you never see or a creepy doll posessd by a spirit from the other realm! Boring! I think a straight up slasher, human-on-human, works best for horror. Netflix's Hush was absolutely excellent and the kind of innovation the genre needs imo

bottoms up....and the devil laughs
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

HotLikeMexico

I liked the original title for this movie, it was an homage to the original exorcist. 

However, this looks like **** still. But it looks better than The Exorcist Believer. I still don’t buy Russell Crowe as an exorcist. The Pope’s Exorcist was hot garbage too.

Edited by HotLikeMexico
  • Thanks 1

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, HotLikeMexico said:

I liked the original title for this movie, it was an homage to the original exorcist. 

However, this looks like **** still. But it looks better than. The Exorcist Believer. I don’t still buy Russell Crowe as an exorcist. The Pope’s Exorcist was hot garbage too.

Don't even get me started on how CGI has ruined horror :huntyga:

HotLikeMexico
2 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Don't even get me started on how CGI has ruined horror :huntyga:

The CGI in Believer was terrible. The vapor out the mouth had me laughing.

Here’s the thing, The Exorcist is my favorite horror movie, but I think it’s just a one and done thing. Nothing can replicate or come close to how effective the original was. 

Edited by HotLikeMexico
  • Thanks 1

HotLikeMexico
9 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

I'm totally down if they offer something new and original to the genre, but since The Exorcism of Emily Rose (2005), there's been this resurgence of religious horror ala the OG Exorcist (1973) yet all the films use literally the same plot, cliches, body horror (bending over backwards, dislocating arms/legs, gross skin and scratches, demonic looking, walking on all fours bent over backwards, walking on the ceiling, turning head 180/360°)

It all just feels too familiar and uninspired if you're a big horror nerd like me. It's all about cheap jumpscares now instead of a compelling script, storylines, character arcs, not to mention suspense and atmosphere. 

Speaking of being a horror nerd, have you seen the First Omen?

• Shook 1

BlingNotTheMusic
19 minutes ago, HotLikeMexico said:

Speaking of being a horror nerd, have you seen the First Omen?

Not yet, is it worth it?!

(Not me showing the OG Exorcist to my Mexican partner and him saying it was stupid :franminervini: but he likes new horror so :triggered:)

Anderson123

If it’s better than Exorcist Believer then 

Mean Girls Movie GIF by filmeditor