💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
photo

Map of 'Chromatica'

MANiCURE 6

Featured Posts

MANiCURE 6

The way I wanted this since the release of the album ! :firega: It's from Chromatica Tri-Fold Vinyl !

So there's different lands in Chromatica :

- Mother's Peak

It is said that Chromatica derives all of its energy from Mother's Peak, a once active volcano with mystical pink magma goo. Legend has it that the Spiritually Evolved / Non-Binary are the only ones capable of stabilizing The Core, and thus have resided at the foothills of Mother's Peak in order to maintain the balance of Chromatica for many generations.

- Desert Of Kindness

- The Capitol

The Capitol is comprised of Four Loops following the contours of the Sine River. North Bend of the river is an ever-evolving metropolis, with all the complexities and diversity that come with urban and suburban living. From highly refined, well-manicured City Centres for commerce and leisure, to densely populated residential areas, to quieter living on the outskirts of the respective loops. The population here is generally more forward thinking, tolerant, and compassionate than the South. Every age and status is represented here and living in harmony. South Bend of the river is the "old" city. Things are more traditional- in both architecture and way of thinking. This is where the government buildings are located, and most of the elders. Much of the South architecture utilizes the ressources of Babylon, giving the most prestigious buildings their green teal coloring.

- Alice Bay

- Enigma Forest

- Compassion Hills

- Babylon

Babylon is the result of beauty emerging from tragedy. Thousands of years ago, when Mother's Peak erupted, the discharged mixed with the saltwater from the Bay and turned Babylon into a glared, jade-like ruin.

And there's also a river called The Sine !

E3JawgOXEAU0SvP?format=jpg&name=medium

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lady Rah Rah

The way I'd love Chromatica to have music videos for every song and her website to have this map as an interactive feature where you can click on each part of it and it takes you to the music video shot in that part of the planet. I've had too much wine tonight sorry :huntyga:

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

MANiCURE 6
Just now, Lady Dimitrescu said:

The way I'd love Chromatica to have music videos for every song and her website to have this map as an interactive feature where you can click on each part of it and it takes you to the music video shot in that part of the planet. I've had too much wine tonight sorry :huntyga:

This should have been ChromaticaTV...

Imagine the serve, the collapse... Omg.... :messga:

Lucas

Is it real? I never saw this before :confused:

This makes me think of the potential that this era has... they could've made a map and every music video could've been on a different location of the map :noparty:

mvstraw

I'm so mad because it reminds of the potential this era had... :saladga: that map is such a cool concept

TimisaMonster

Bitch this is amazing! How could they not have expounded on this to really make this an immersive album? I'm so mad! Alice Bay! I'd love to see that! :nooo:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

MadreMonster

Not sure why they didn’t even TRY to continue with the story even if it was watered down :(

Ugh, we were really going to get the serve of the century if COVID hadn’t happened

nightadieu
7 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Is it real? I never saw this before :confused:

This makes me think of the potential that this era has... they could've made a map and every music video could've been on a different location of the map :noparty:

It’s part of the new RSD Chromatica Vinyl

pop a 911

Maybe Kaotica will have a map as well :ally:E0JmMypXMAABpv-.jpg:large

i’m not real, i’m theatre

HausOfAntonio
3 minutes ago, POP A 911 said:

Maybe Kaotica will have a map as well :ally:E0JmMypXMAABpv-.jpg:large

I Dont Know Her Mariah Carey GIF

Chromatica Island

Is this from the record store vinyl? Such a cool concept and I agree with @Lady Dimitrescu:heart:

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Stupid Oreo

Babylon and Alice Bay..

Contrapoints

THE STUPID LOVE VIDEO WAS PROBABLY FILMED IN THE DESERT OF KINDNESS

WE WERE ROBBED OF SO MUCH POTENTIAL DEPTH AND LORE :giveup: 

she made a whole world we'll probably never get to see :noparty:

Archived