💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Little Mermaid Halle, shares pic with Jonah for his Bday

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Aphasic
11 hours ago, Chromatography said:

his jawline is objectively more defined/squarer than yours which most people equate with maturity and more round face shapes with youth/more childlike. 

hip hop happy dance GIF

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aphasic
11 hours ago, freebit said:

Maybe he's one of those people who look better in person

He's probs jaw dropping hot in person

Kermit the frog
2 hours ago, littlepotter said:

You're kind of two years late for this debate sis

What a compelling argument! 

I could be offended if I were black since this is a rehash of an old character and not a completely new one with its unique story. 

I could also be offended if I were ginger, because gingers are also under-represented in cinema. 

Not everything is so easy in your woke world, cupcake. 

NichuuB
16 hours ago, Mer Boy said:

That would definitely be a twist from the original. :air: 

ezgif-com-resize-2.thumb.gif.532c18f3f45

Property of @Whale

COOOK

Don't y'all act like you've never had a single picture taken where you don't like how you look because it looks quite different from how you actually look lol

Arcadia
6 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

I know. This is ridiculous. They better make him look younger on film or something. 

I'm not taking my nieces to see some grown ass man trying to get with a 13 year old. 

ok but they’re only 5 years apart so….

Damon

wait i just reqlized is halle from chloe x halle :air:

... and now i just sit in silence.

Borislshere
1 hour ago, Kermit the frog said:

I could be offended if I were black since this is a rehash of an old character and not a completely new one with its unique story. 

I could also be offended if I were ginger, because gingers are also under-represented in cinema. 

Do you have this same issue when they cast white actors who don’t have ginger hair to play redhead rolls? No one has ariels fire truck read hair nor her green fish tail. 🥴 

as an actual black man, I’m not offended by this cause I see a talented black actress and singer getting a roll that’s perfectly fit for her. She has the skills to do this and as Ariel is my all time favorite Disney character, I couldn’t be more thrilled.

there are better things to be offended at than who’s playing a mythological creature. 

Chromatography
3 hours ago, Aphasic said:

hip hop happy dance GIF

hahahha, i hope you didn’t take offense to it! my face is the same way

JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, boop said:

ok but they’re only 5 years apart so….

That's great but he looks older and she looks much younger. So onscreen even though they are only 5 years apart it translates very child bride. That's why I said they need to make him look younger or make her look older. It isn't necessarily about how old they are in real life. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

littlepotter
2 hours ago, Kermit the frog said:

What argument? Where did you get the impression that I'm remotely interested in changing your mind?

2 hours ago, Kermit the frog said:

Help :air: I told you the fact that they cast her 2 years ago and everyone and their mothers already debated this miss kermit. How this triggered your anti-woke tirade, I have no idea but good 4 u or sorry that happened 

chaeri pls

Arcadia
1 minute ago, littlepotter said:

What argument? Where did you get the impression that I'm remotely interested in changing your mind?

Help :air: I told you the fact that they cast her 2 years ago and everyone and their mothers already debated this miss kermit. How this triggered your anti-woke tirade, I have no idea but good 4 u or sorry that happened 

im screaming

Aphasic
37 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

hahahha, i hope you didn’t take offense to it! my face is the same way

Not at all. I do have childish face for my age and normally people do think I am way younger than what I really am an almost 35 year old human. Lucky me for now but in a few years I'll look like baby Yoda hahaha

Archived