💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

BTS fans trend #investigatespotify

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

JazzGa

Sorry but 100 streams by 1 obsessed superfan should not be worth as much as 100 streams by 100 different people. They can be mad at us-- it was LM's ridiculous Born This Way campaigning that got all these rule changes made in the first place :giggle:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LDGA

Dont you know how this put a smile on my face. :ladyhaha:

Please, i want that the grammys happen again so we can see how Olivia wins instead of them. BTSitten.

edengowon

cannot wait for good 4 u to stay at number one :kiss:

the artist formerly known as melancholia

TheLocals
4 minutes ago, Melancholia said:

cannot wait for good 4 u to stay at number one :kiss:

slaying as it should...

he/they | fetching the bolt cutters

Pharamon

The payola is so strong with them... I dont have Spotify premium and within an hour of listening to music ive gotten like 7 ads of their terrible song alone.

Doily Skull

Look at that, fan entitlement disguised as “I just wanna see my fave succeed”  :saladga:  Shocking

~staying stupid through my holy days~

StrawberryBlond

Is it a real thing that multiple streams over and over again from one person are filtered out? If so, that's really good, I had no idea. I assume it counts them the next day on and off, though? One or a few a day at most? That means fans don't need to wile away the hours online refreshing continuously and songs that are popular really are the result of many different people streaming them instead of a handful of fans with nothing to do. I've always wondered how the algorithms work for this and it's reassuring to see it's quite intelligent and advanced. It's very telling how the fans aren't concerned that their fave would only get to the top if they cheated. Songs that rise to the top as a result of fans and no one else never go on to be iconic. Dynamite may be well-known because it went #1 but it didn't make non-fans buy the album and despite the follow-up, Life Goes On, also going #1, no one outside their fanbase knows it. Butter could have the same fate even if it does reach the top. The fans not being bothered by this and just caring about a number on a chart as if that determines how well-known and popular it is when the success is down to the fans alone is quite concerning. It can't be fun being a fan of someone when that's your priority.

BUtterfield 8
10 hours ago, Lona Delery said:

no shade but you can really tell their fanbase is mostly comprised of 12 year olds

Um no it’s mostly 14-16 year olds 

NichuuB
5 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

What makes it creepier:triggered:

Property of @Whale

BUtterfield 8
4 minutes ago, NicoB said:

What makes it creepier:triggered:

What?

NichuuB
Just now, BUtterfield 8 said:

What?

Grown ass people acting as children

Property of @Whale

Lona Delery
30 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

:toofunny: so... still kids

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

littlepotter
14 hours ago, Admin said:

Thanks! Need to check it out!

good 4 u!

chaeri pls

Benji

I’m glad streaming sites are taking this more seriously.  A bunch of kids with VPN’s and streaming farms shouldn’t be able to influence charts... especially as most are probably out of that country’s charts anyway :laughga:

Archived