đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why the car noises in Replay?

MadreMonster

Featured Posts

RadioIsOurs
14 hours ago, Peter Parker said:

At the 13 second mark, it sounds like a car stops to drop her somewhere and they leave

It's meant to sound like she's being dropped off outside a club

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
holy scheisse

I hear it now:sis:

Maybe the halting car is a metaphor for her nervous system hijacking her functioning and bringing her to a halt as it goes haywire due to the ptsd trigger at hand:sis:

MonsterofFame

The car noises could be a metaphor for the passage of time. Cars are moving, people are going places, things are changing.

It could also mean that things keep moving for her nonstop and she's stuck on Replay. Like being on a never ending journey that she wants to get off of or at least a break from.

Pharamon

Yall are fake fans!!!! the car starting up is more iconic than the meat dress!!!!!!!!!!!!111oneone

:laughga:

Naak Le Vaar
9 hours ago, MadreMonster said:

The very beginning of the song before there’s any music, there are the sounds of cars driving by. Listen to it on headphones. You can hear the cars going from the right ear to the left. There’s about three/four cars driving past. They aren’t super loud but they are there.

This isn’t a joke lol

Let me reiterate. I feel like this is a very elaborate hoax. I have my headphones in and can hear some subtle noises before Gaga songs, but they don't at all sound like something a car would make. I did say I'm listening with headphones on right or do you want me to say it a third time? I think the idea that it's a vinyl being put on a record player makes thematically more sense than a car anyways.

Lmao they blocked my signature

Archived