💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Pokemon

Nick

Featured Posts

Just got my 3DS and been playing X non-stop since i got it last night!!

Where do you get the Code to play with other people or add them as friends?

Go to the 3ds main screen and click the orange smilie.

Your FC should be on the top screen when it loads. :party:

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JWJ1CXw.jpg

:deadbanana:  :trootea:

See that pile of eggs in the last panel? If you're searching for a shiny via breeding, that piles about 5 times bigger than that one. 

Edit:

Omgggggggg my shiny hunts over! Shiny Karrablast! It only took 90-ish eggs!  :excited2:

Hey guys! So I recently got out of school for winter break and ready to play.

I'm playing Pokémon Y. And this is my friend code: 1375 - 7301 - 8005. Be sure to add me.  :classy:

Currently I have an EV-trained team (although possibly a ****ty one since generation V is all a blur for me), and willing to trade.

And I'm adding everyones friend codes in the OP. :hor:

ManuelColon

I really want a Zygarde Mega Evolution for Pokemon Z, it evolves into this Flying Snake like a Quetzal with really high speed and attack

I really want a Zygarde Mega Evolution for Pokemon Z, it evolves into this Flying Snake like a Quetzal with really high speed and attack

Kalos region pokemon wont get Mega evolutions as told by one of the developers 

Not even on another game?...

If its a Gen 6 pokemon (Chespin through Zygarde + Event pokemon), it will not have a mega evolution. 

If theres a Pokemon Z, and its still located in Kalos, then they still will not have Megas.

When Gen 7 comes around, Gen 6 pokemon getting Megas would be up to the developers. 

I would prefer that Zygarde sticks to one form, as unlikely as it seems. The design is a step into the right direction, with simpler color palettes and interesting textures.

What does the snake do in the Norse mythology to warrant it a new forme?

Isn't that Yveltal, tho? The name is probably based on quetzal.

I have a Spikes/Thunder Wave/Foul Play/Draining Kiss Klefki that I might change to priority dual screens :laughga: I had Meowstic M with priority dual screens but he dies so easily regardless of bulk :smh: Oh and this may be a silly question but how do you go about team building? :confused: Like I have loads of attackers and defenders but how do you compile them into one good cohesive team? :huh:

i went through a lot of thinking for the strategy especially for the checks and and counters. 

this time, the first four on my team relies on bulk while i have two sweepers. they're in the UU tier except for one.  

not using those cliche pokemon like Forretress, Scizor, and etc.

Mega Kangaskhan is really good btw.

With its access to Parental Bond, it can cast a Fake Out twice

and offensively raise it stats twice with Power-Up Punch.

its a monster. but its not on my team tho. 

J e s s e

Omg I defeated the elite four in white :cry: I was going to train more and get higher levels than their pokemon, but I easily beated them with level 48 :flop: And caught zekrom and defeated n and ghetsis!!!

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

• ChicaSkas pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived