Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Chromatica Remix Album is Coming REALLY Soon

ThatGagaBoobStan

Featured Posts

Cherries

I haven't really seen a lot of trolling from him. He has said that he will include songs and tracks. There is a line between teasing and trolling. 

I've learned love is like a brick. You can build a house or sink a dead body

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ThatGagaBoobStan
Just now, Tinnitus15 said:

hunney you really believe this iconic insider and not the producer of the album?drag race choices GIF by Rupauls Drag Race All Stars

:nooo:

“I’ve got rain stored in the boobs”-Boobga 2020🤡

Karen Smith
1 minute ago, Tinnitus15 said:

hunney you really believe this iconic insider and not the producer of the album?drag race choices GIF by Rupauls Drag Race All Stars

Yes I do. Cause he's a truly icon. 

Moonlight on Water

RIP Chromatica thread

Nvm? Bobby is going hard on us chile

I'm sure a remix album is coming out soon though

she/her

LUCARTPOP

Hope it will be a better title than just "Chromatica (Remixed)" :yennefer: Would even be happier if it's called Remixatica or some ****.. 

ThatGagaBoobStan

How about *Monochromatica*:stalkga::neyde:

ThatGagaBoobStan
Just now, ARTPOP sucker said:

This thread title gives me PTSD :saladga:

:stalkga:

PartySick
8 minutes ago, Dayman said:

I don't like him either. It's not his place to be teasing HER projects before she does. Especially since he keeps doing this but then also gets angry and blocks fans who tweet him about these things. I don't think it's all trolling, but I do think it is for attention. He may be executive producer of Chromatica, but he seems to treat it as if it is more so his album than Gagas and I don't like that vibe. There's just so many hints of narcissism and pettiness that it has soured me on how I view him.

Same, kinda. But I've felt that way since he put out some stuff with Bieber and I was wondering why it was "Bloodpop ft. Justin Bieber" when Bloodpop was...just the producer :laughga:

That's like saying Just Dance is "RedOne ft. Lady Gaga" or Billie Jean is "Quincy Jones ft. Michael Jackson" :flop:

Idk, like I said, I don't want to hate the guy but I hope Gaga turns to someone else for her next project.

🖤

Chesescake
9 minutes ago, PartySick said:

But I've felt that way since he put out some stuff with Bieber and I was wondering why it was "Bloodpop ft. Justin Bieber" when Bloodpop was...just the producer

Things is actually pretty normal, like the time Miley featured on Mark Ronson track, you can also see it's stated that Miley is "ft.". And sometime producer would use "with XXX", like One Kiss by Calvin Harris, which use "Calvin Harris, Dua Lipa - One Kiss" as the video title.

ThatGagaBoobStan
2 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

Office Mia GIF by The Goat Agency

:triggered:

PartySick
2 minutes ago, Frybean said:

Things is actually pretty normal, like the time Miley featured on Mark Ronson track, you can also see it's stated that Miley is "ft.". And sometime producer would use "with XXX", like One Kiss by Calvin Harris, which use "Calvin Harris, Dua Lipa - One Kiss" as the video title.

I know it's normal, I just think it's weird :laughga:

🖤

Archived