💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

Join Me: ARTPOP ACT II

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

nodandsmile

YEARS of stanning this woman and you still think anyone can make her do anything she doesn't want to  :ladyhaha:

btw she does not strike me as someone who looks back on things, if she's done with it... she's done with it!

hell when she took DWUW out, she didn't even bother fill the hole with another song lol

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope everybody will sign it :party:

It's no need to be negative and say something can't happen without even trying :tony:

shoful
Just now, Ivy said:

I hope everybody will sign it :party:

It's no need to be negative and say something can't happen without even trying :tony:

Exactly!! Everyone’s so quick to put me down! When everyone on the site has been yapping the past 8 years about this but god forbid we actually try to do something!!!

Me rn:

https://open.spotify.com/track/7kt9e9LFSpN1zQtYEl19o1?si=9u8Zhz6cRFCbBwiijGfOnw

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Moonlight on Water

i doubt it's going to do anything but signed for the fun of it

she/her

GucciGa
1 hour ago, dolce vita said:

him being so vocal and talking to fans about it makes me feel like he’s been cut off by Gaga in a way? which kinda doesn’t surprise me since she scrapped the music they made during 2017-18 unless that was for ASIB and he doesn’t seem to get much work outside of working for her whenever she’s needed him. 

She liked his post a while back so they're still friends. 

😇

shoful
11 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Me to my plastic surgeon :neyde:

Your nose is already too big! Don’t look like a clown, please just sign :firega:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

GucciGa
9 minutes ago, sickandtired said:

YEARS of stanning this woman and you still think anyone can make her do anything she doesn't want to  :ladyhaha:

btw she does not strike me as someone who looks back on things, if she's done with it... she's done with it!

hell when she took DWUW out, she didn't even bother fill the hole with another song lol

Dude, this fandom think Sarah "forced" her to get fillers 😁. They love to switch from her being a boss b*tch to her being a naive wallflower who does what she's told by her whole team aka her employees. They do it to fit their narrative and they use her team as a buffer to drag every thing she does, wears, releases etc 

I honestly think her fans turn people off from working with her. We've made almost all of her team miserable at some point and it's really gross. 

😇

Quentin

SerbianChromatican

Done! :vegas:

ArtMonsters of the world, unite! :firega:

F the Coca, F the pizza, all we need is shljivovitza

Juanlittlem

Done :)

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❀ Teletubby.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived