Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Grammy Awards 2021 (Tonight, 5 PM PST / 8PM EST)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

thatfoxyfeeling

It just baffles me that The Weeknd wasn't even nominated like Blinding Lights deserved SOTY and ROTY not a joke, just a fact. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lion Heart

Wait- I'm Beyonce...

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Lion Heart

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Dadru

I usually don’t fight in comment sections but all I see on TikTok is ARMY’s attacking Gaga & Ariana for their win and I can’t just scroll past that :saladga:

Karen Smith
15 minutes ago, Dadru said:

I usually don’t fight in comment sections but all I see on TikTok is ARMY’s attacking Gaga & Ariana for their win and I can’t just scroll past that :saladga:

Yeah it's annoying when someone act like a child and what is worse, they think grammys are about the charts. 

PS. Nothing more beautiful at the morning than seeing them screaming and crying :ally: I'm living for it 

n1kos

All the common men won 1 Grammy, the God of America (Aka Beyonce) 4 Grammys with just one song!! Congrats Grammys, how fair you are:hor:

I will fly on a challenger across the sky like a phoenix..

Sneaky Oliver

My two cents:

Why are you guys making fun of Dua for only winning a single award and because she has worked hard?! That’s ridiculous. 

Don’t pretend y’all were not so sure ROM was going to lose until last minute. You didn’t believe for a second Gaga stood a chance while you were worried Dua could get multiple awards. Typical Gaga Stan behavior to be honest!

Yeah she worked hard and it payed off. She sure deserved more than just one but it was amazing that she won that. Gaga worked twice as hard for BTW album campaign and guess what?! She went home with nothing. 

Im not usually a hater but I have no respect for BTS or their fans. Those girls are sick and brainwashed. Gosh. Spreading Dynamite charts all over Twitter. We get it. Kids have enough time to watch YouTube all day long! I’m sorry if anyone here is a fan, but I said what I said. Kpop is nothing but the same dated 2010s EDM sound but with Korean guys singing it with zero creative input or innovation. 
I’m actually surprised by the quality of the performances. I didn’t expect that! And for the record, Cardi B added a Brazilian funk beat for the WAP dance break!  It’s the Pedro Sampaio remix. 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Mister G
5 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

My two cents:

Why are you guys making fun of Dua for only winning a single award and because she has worked hard?! That’s ridiculous. 

Don’t pretend y’all were not so sure ROM was going to lose until last minute. You didn’t believe for a second Gaga stood a chance while you were worried Dua could get multiple awards. Typical Gaga Stan behavior to be honest!

Yeah she worked hard and it payed off. She sure deserved more than just one but it was amazing that she won that. Gaga worked twice as hard for BTW album campaign and guess what?! She went home with nothing. 

Im not usually a hater but I have no respect for BTS or their fans. Those girls are sick and brainwashed. Gosh. Spreading Dynamite charts all over Twitter. We get it. Kids have enough time to watch YouTube all day long! I’m sorry if anyone here is a fan, but I said what I said. Kpop is nothing but the same dated 2010s EDM sound but with Korean guys singing it with zero creative input or innovation. 
I’m actually surprised by the quality of the performances. I didn’t expect that! And for the record, Cardi B added a Brazilian funk beat for the WAP dance break!  It’s the Pedro Sampaio remix. 

I never understood the fascination with BTS.

xoxo Craig

I do feel like Chromatica was robbed. It should have been nominated in more categories than just two. I'm happy that Rain On Me got what it deserved and that its a grammy winning song. I'm a little bit disappointed that Lipa won best pop vocal album since I don’t see what it is about it that people like. Good for Dua Lipa though. 

I mean I get why she won. Her campaign was solid and she promoted that album as if her life depended on it. It was almost forced at times, and we all saw the grammy packages that was sent out... the amount of content and material Lipa put out was incredible and I really WISHED Gaga put out just as much as she did but alas. But I don’t think a heavy promoted album necessarily means its a good album. Obviously the one that sticks in people's minds is the album that's gonna win... Gaga gave up on the era and that's why she lost. Dua gave everything and more, and thats why she won. 

I want to know why Chromatica wasn't nominated for more. AOTY, Rain On Me for SOTY/ROTY, Alice for Best Dance Recording, Chromatica for best Dance/Electronic album, and there are others that she could have been nominated in and potentially won. Why wasn't The Weekend nominated either? Both of these artists were snubbed this year before the event took place... 

Hopefully Gaga can release a remix album so it gets nominated next year, and releases more Chromatica tracks :giveup:   I just need this era to kick start again

End Racism Now

Dadru
27 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

That's not true, give a look at EXO. Several members have released solo material; one member doing ballads, the other going the r&b route. They all have huge talent and produce, write their solo material. Don't generalize k-pop based on BTS, because yes they're hella overrated.

Sneaky Oliver
1 minute ago, Dadru said:

That's not true, give a look at EXO. Several members have released solo material; one member doing ballads, another going the r&b route. They all have huge talent and produce, write their solo material. Don't generalize k-pop based on BTS, because yes they're hella overrated.

So let me get my statement right: BTS is nothing but the same dated 2010s EDM sound but with Korean guys singing it with zero creative input or innovation. 

sorry I’m fuming with the stupidity of those fans 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Archived