💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Nick Jonas - Spaceman

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

NFRatwell

On NickDaily someone made a Gaga - Stupid Love thread last year and the first two comments were “I miss skinny Gaga, the normal weight look doesn’t suit her” and “would love to shove my face in her ass”

34 minutes ago, NFRatwell said:

On NickDaily someone made a Gaga - Stupid Love thread last year and the first two comments were “I miss skinny Gaga, the normal weight look doesn’t suit her” and “would love to shove my face in her ass”

I find it disgusting that there are threads here objectifying men and every thread that has a man in it, or every user with the photo of a man gays might find sexy in their avi,  are the target of these objectifications through comments and replies. I don't get how many don't get the irony of being against sexual harrassment while openly having these attitudes toward other unconsenting members of their own community.

And an example is the uncalled for cvm comment above. Where did that come from? tf?

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

IllusionLover

He can rock me with his spaceship 🚀 :lolly:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

ALGAYDO

I would literally kill to have the chance to worship that man’s hot, sweaty, muscular body :heat: 

anyway I hope it’s a bop :bear:

pachinko
1 hour ago, bionic said:

I miss twink Nick. This muscle bro look doesn’t suit him. 

Yea, it suits him well. You will deal. :staymad:

ThisGuyTony

His last lead sounded like Perfect Illusion. I wonder if this one will sound like Stupid Love. :yennefer:

Archived