💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gucci starts filming March 6

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

7 hours ago, numb the flame said:

It’ll probably be a credits song rather than a song used in the film itself imo. There will probably be a soundtrack but not like ASIB

Ok but imagine if she composes the score :giveup:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
numb the flame
Just now, Smcgibben said:

Ok but imagine if she composes the score :giveup:

If it’s orchestral tracks with Chromatica I, II, III I’m here for it

GagaSine

Tbh I’m kind of afraid of Gaga getting dragged if they’re going to be doing fake Italian accents :air: Ridley Scott’s output has been very up and down especially recently.

Ariana Grindr
20 hours ago, Adarsh said:

She has had three major roles so far, all ending with her killing her husband :bradley:

music video mugshot GIF by Lady Gaga

CannaeDrive
20 hours ago, Adarsh said:

She has had three major roles so far, all ending with her killing her husband :bradley:

28 minutes ago, Ariana Grindr said:

music video mugshot GIF by Lady Gaga

Yeah, make that four then :fatcat:

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

DanielM

I'm worried for her. I wish her all the luck in the world. :gum: I'm thinking that a great deal of the critics' consensus about her acting performance in A Star is Born was about her vocal and singing skills. I remember reading a quote of someone saying that singing good was part of the role so critics took that into consideration as they analysed her performance. Just like everybody was praising Jennifer Lopez for her dancing abilities in Hustlers. But this new movie is the real thing, it'll be a hit or a miss. So good luck, Gaga! 

10 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

You’re saying like 13 years is not that much 

13 years is a little too early. Madonna and Mariah were releasing hit albums at this time. 

10 hours ago, BabylonChristmas said:

Well, fortunately, or unfortunately, she wants to do more than just music, and I don't blame her. I love seeing her venture into doing different things. :vegas:

I mean you know that Little Goblins are selfish. We started stanning Gaga over music not movies 💀

Runway
15 minutes ago, Zak said:

13 years is a little too early. Madonna and Mariah were releasing hit albums at this time. 

I mean you now that Little Goblins are a little selfish. We started stanning Gaga over music not movies 💀

Rihanna abandoned music 11 years into her career so we’re lucky. Also it’s not like she didn’t release a pop album less than a year ago

also Madonna and Mariah flopped as actresses so they didn’t have a reason to keep doing movies 💀

HosedDownGypsy
3 hours ago, DanielM said:

I'm worried for her. I wish her all the luck in the world. :gum: I'm thinking that a great deal of the critics' consensus about her acting performance in A Star is Born was about her vocal and singing skills. I remember reading a quote of someone saying that singing good was part of the role so critics took that into consideration as they analysed her performance. Just like everybody was praising Jennifer Lopez for her dancing abilities in Hustlers. But this new movie is the real thing, it'll be a hit or a miss. So good luck, Gaga! 

Same, I also feel like this is her ACTUAL real film debut, where she is not in a safe space with Bradley who did everything to make her feel comfortable. this is a classic movie shot in just one month. Still I trust in Gaga as she has proven us all wrong many many times. The thing that scares me the most is the italian accents. Italian has a famous and very recognizable accent that everybody knows what it more or less sounds like and the line beetween a good acctent and an egsageration/pardy is very fine. Many actors have failed at doing an accent and its a make or break moment, which if panned, can really ruin your acting career.

Wish her lots of luck!!

RAIN ON ME

12 minutes ago, Runway said:

Rihanna abandoned music 11 years into her career so we’re lucky. Also it’s not like she didn’t release a pop album less than a year ago

also Madonna and Mariah flopped as actresses so they didn’t have a reason to keep doing movies 💀

Rihanna isn’t an artist. She’s an entertainer. She doesn’t have input in her music. She doesn’t write, play instruments, etc, Gaga does all of that. I agree with the second part. I just hope she doesn’t forget about music. I can’t see myself living without a Gaga album for 4 years :bradley:

PawsUpJago
22 hours ago, Zak said:

Rihanna isn’t an artist. She’s an entertainer. She doesn’t have input in her music. She doesn’t write, play instruments, etc, Gaga does all of that. I agree with the second part. I just hope she doesn’t forget about music. I can’t see myself living without a Gaga album for 4 years :bradley:

Get used to it sis, you want her to be a pop machine while she out her with plans to cement an actual LEGACY. Stay mad. 

Just be happy for her damn and spread your energy to some other artists who are currently or soon to be releasing if that's all you want 😂

Tinnitus15
8 minutes ago, PawsUpJago said:

Get used to it sis, you want her to be a pop machine while she out her with plans to cement an actual LEGACY. Stay mad. 

Just be happy for her damn and spread your energy to some other artists who are currently or soon to be releasing if that's all you want 😂

True let’s not make this another thread about Gaga is a pop artist she should do it like *another artist* this is about Gucci 

Archived