💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Lindsay Lohan interview w/ Letterman resurfaces

noa234

Featured Posts

vyniildisk

Didn't he just passed out? 

and why resurfaces? Did they never aired this? 

I feel bad for lindsay! 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly there are some interviews he does that are great and then there are the ones like this. The Paris Hilton one was also really hard to watch.

Also, I wouldn't say this is being "resurfaced". Like it has been on YT for years.

This kind of harassment is precisely what kept dragging her down for all those years. I'm really rooting for Lindsay, she has so much talent and I believe one day she'll get the comeback she deserves.

Reality

I've never understood why it was ever funny to make jokes about people going to rehab or suffering drug addiction. A lot of people think that it's just a "choice" to do drugs, but that's so far from the truth. Your brain literally undergoes physical changes that prevent you from just "stopping." It's so sad and pathetic that people can feel like they can make fun of other people's struggles.

🃏🖤👹

I have never understood why Letterman is given the title if best chat show host. He was terrible. And he coasted for the last 10 - 15 years. I wasn't a regular watcher as I'm not American but any interview I've seen I just go... "that's the guy everyone raves about???" 

FYI there is a lot if hypocrisy going around right now.. This was only 7 years ago. A good % of the people acting appalled right now laughed at this back then. I'm sure if we searched up Lindsay's name on this site you'd find horrible comments about her. Don't put all the blame on the interviewers. You could pull an interview to go viral every day based off of this type of treatment of young women. I don't believe people when they act like they didn't know damn well that we as a society were being horrible to Lilo, Britney, Paris, Anna Nicole, Amy, Whitney etc etc. It's a cop out. 

1 hour ago, Ivy said:

He was super mean, it was part of his thing. There's one with Justin Bieber that made me feel so bad for him. Gaga knew how to handle him tho :staymad:

At 12:10 into this Gaga tore up Letterman's notes and ate them.

I live outside the space time continuum.

15 minutes ago, Ronk said:

At 12:10 into this Gaga tore up Letterman's notes and ate them.

That interview is so funny, she did great evading his questions

Wolf Boy
1 hour ago, noa234 said:

He always was a creep

The way Cher checked him back then is priceless 

People trying it with Cher really shouldn’t bother, she will literally tell you to **** off.

QueenMortuana

This was such bullmalarkey. How do you expect people to continue with the healing process if you're twisting things into some sort of comedic lens? She handled everything so well but if it were me I'd be livid once it was over. 

Franch Toast

He also could be very handsy with female guests and make lots of gross comments about their bodies. This interview with Gwen Stefani creeps me out; she wants to talk about work, and he keeps commenting on her body. 

She/Her/Hers

Runway
2 hours ago, Reality said:

I've never understood why it was ever funny to make jokes about people going to rehab or suffering drug addiction. A lot of people think that it's just a "choice" to do drugs, but that's so far from the truth. Your brain literally undergoes physical changes that prevent you from just "stopping." It's so sad and pathetic that people can feel like they can make fun of other people's struggles.

Letterman was an alcoholic himself which makes his lack of empathy even worse 

I remember the time when all these “great” tv interview / show hosts in Britain and America made so much fun of Amy Winehouse because of her serious drug addiction. You couldn’t deny, she was at a state of pure danger at a certain time. The day she died nobody apologized or even addressed their own cruel behavior in the past what had a significant influence of her breakdown besides other things. Everyone who knows people with serious addictions understand why it’s so important to support and not to tear them down or make them feel ashamed of it. They did that repeatedly. People do everything to have a “good” joke or to have a laugh at the costs of others. What does this say about our society?! I am more worried about the reception of those jokes! I don’t wanna say everybody thinks that’s funny. But I’ve never seen backlash about them making fun of mental illness targeted at certain people. 

RahrahWitch

I feel so bad for these celebs.

The world beats them down everyday and when they finally break their vilified and made fun of. It's Horrible.

Chromatislaps
20 hours ago, Hades said:

I'm really glad people like Madonna and Gaga never gave in to such mean interviewers and the media. They know how to put them in their place.

Madonna actually really knew how to bite back with him :ladyhaha:

Archived