Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, dynamite said:

It's like she's not a real person :S pathetic man

Thw way she teard up on the end really got me :fatcat:

ModernEcstasy

Watching this made me feel so uncomfortable.
Poor Lindsay tearing up,  only for him to dismiss her like a child getting upset over a grazed knee. Gross!

Damn, you can tell she's trying to be polite/lighthearted and not to chew him out because she knows people would make a big deal out of that too if she did. But he keeps hounding her instead of dropping it gracefully.

Focusing on hard/upsetting questions would make more sense if he was an investigative journalist type, but he was a late-night entertainment host. He was pretty mean-spirited to guests when he wanted to be. Let her be, dude...

⚡🐲

He was super mean, it was part of his thing. There's one with Justin Bieber that made me feel so bad for him. Gaga knew how to handle him tho :staymad:

ELECTROHEART

I feel bad for Lindsay, he was so mean :triggered:

I'm glad Gaga was as rude as him when she went to that show

lady gaga drinking GIF

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

NFRatwell
18 minutes ago, Ivy said:

He was super mean, it was part of his thing. There's one with Justin Bieber that made me feel so bad for him. Gaga knew how to handle him tho :staymad:

Seeing how other people interacted with these shady interviewers really puts into perspective the amazing social skills Gaga had even at a young age. She was 26 and she knew exacly how to control the things around her.

I'm really glad people like Madonna and Gaga never gave in to such mean interviewers and the media. They know how to put them in their place.

That poor girl. These people we pick on are mostly just kids. Imagine going to a work obligation like this and this happens. 

Archived