celeb

Maluma promotes anti social distancing

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ToxicHot

Well, he did urge people to wear masks? So.... why are y’all bitching so much?? :awkney:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Shawniqua Mendes
32 minutes ago, Chromatislaps said:

inb4 messy comments like: ay papi, anti social distance in me :poot: :lolly:

@Little99 you :billie:

Wolałabym być sucha, ale przynajmniej jestem mokra. Szczaj na mnie, szczaj, szczaj, szczaj na mnie, szczaj, szczaj

BUtterfield 8
7 minutes ago, ToxicHot said:

Well, he did urge people to wear masks? So.... why are y’all bitching so much?? :awkney:

We aren’t supposed to be in crowded groups REGARDLESS

HalucinatingPrince
3 minutes ago, Runway said:

He is in Miami and is allowed. The dramatics

I'm not sure if you are joking, but I hope you are

When I ignite the flame, and put you in my mouth The grass eats up my insides, and my brunette starts to sprout.

Runway
1 minute ago, HalucinatingPrince said:

I'm not sure if you are joking, but I hope you are

Everything is open in Florida that’s literally true 

alsemanche
33 minutes ago, ToxicHot said:

Because masks aren't magical and they're not exactly effective when you have a group of people close to each other, screaming probably, and touching each other to take photos? Otherwise let's just organize crowded events but urge people to wear masks and pretend it's a good idea lol 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

HalucinatingPrince
3 minutes ago, Runway said:

What people fail to understand is that social distancing and staying at home should be practiced regardless of if it is allowed or not. People should be doing it to help with the situation...

When I ignite the flame, and put you in my mouth The grass eats up my insides, and my brunette starts to sprout.

HEARTSTOP
28 minutes ago, HalucinatingPrince said:

What people fail to understand is that social distancing and staying at home should be practiced regardless of if it is allowed or not. People should be doing it to help with the situation...

Exactly. This is literally what happened in Portugal during Christmas/New Year and look at us now :madge:

People use the government's incompetence as excuses when the numbers of hospitalized people should be their motivator. They say "oh it's allowed here", and then when things go bad they say "it's the government's fault for not enforcing stricter rules". It's everyone's responsibility to be safe for them and for the others around them. Get a brain, people.

IDGAF

Supersonic
33 minutes ago, Runway said:

Because Florida's government is run by Qanon conspiracy theorists that supported a violent insurrection to keep Donald Trump in office. 

Just because something's legal, doesn't mean it's right or makes even remotely sense. And if you genuinely believe that these people are gonna wear masks :lmao: 

Archived