Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga to perform National Anthem at Inauguration

theahsfan

Featured Posts

PunkTheFunk
2 hours ago, Medusa said:

I think she low key has always wanted to be the mistress to a president (Or as the bible says a 'Goverment hooker') and live out her Marilyn fantasy

Would you stan even if shes banging Biden?

marilyn monroe GIF

OMG not in front of @Jill!! 

gzrZEp1Lvw32EjQB.jpg

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Woolfsmck
13 hours ago, theahsfan said:

Lady Gaga is set to sing the national anthem for the inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris on Jan. 20.

The Biden-Harris inaugural committee confirmed to Variety that Gaga is on board to perform “The Star Spangled Banner” for the swearing-in ceremony, which typically begins around 11:30 a.m. ET on the West front of the U.S. Capitol. Also on deck for the ceremony: Jennifer Lopez will perform; Andrea Hall, a career firefighter, will lead in the Pledge of Allegiance; Amanda Gorman, the first-ever National Youth Poet Laureate (and a Los Angeles native), will recite a poem; an invocation will be delivered by Father Leo O’Donovan, and a benediction by Reverend Dr. Silvester Beaman, both longtime friends of the Biden family.

:party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party:

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

52 minutes ago, Der Meister said:

Very unlikely, Biden will be President at that day, so he will have secret service to protect him wherever he goes.

Biden and Harris have had active Secret Service protection since the results were called a few days after the election and they were officially President and Vice President Elect. 

Franch Toast
2 hours ago, Medusa said:

I think she low key has always wanted to be the mistress to a president (Or as the bible says a 'Goverment hooker') and live out her Marilyn fantasy

Would you stan even if shes banging Biden?

marilyn monroe GIF

I'd rather her bang Kamala. :ally:

She/Her/Hers

AJRocketMan

I don’t want her to go. There’s possibility of violence at the inauguration and this will put Gaga in harm’s way.

PunkTheFunk
56 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

I don’t want her to go. There’s possibility of violence at the inauguration and this will but Gaga in harm’s way.

The Capitol will be guarded like a fortress -- no one is getting in. But there is a possibility of violence at other sites in DC which could distract from the event.

Justin Drew Bieber

Now that she announced it, sis better rest her voice for the next few days. :lolly: I can’t believe it’ll be her first performance in 5 months :giveup:

8 hours ago, NickyPuppy said:

You seem to have no idea how big your country is and how much impact it has on the world. :triggered: I guess the average european or any person from foreign countries knows more about the U.S. than americans know about other countries. :bear:

That Trump/Biden stuff and the upcoming inauguration has been on the news on a daily basis for the past couple of weeks/months and I believe it will be live on television here too. I also have to watch it to see or better hear Gaga sing the anthem. :huntyga: not gonna miss that :pawsup:

Miss I'm from Russia and I sure as hell know how important US is, just not about the inauguration :enigma:

I didn’t think Gaga would ever sing the National Anthem on a large scale again, and then this announcement happens! This will be such a special inauguration for more reasons than one! Can’t wait! 

ELECTROHEART

Gaga announcing her new government post on wednesday morning:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

I want her hair down, less make up ala Oscars..Thinking that a black hair would symbolize the Italian immigrants and the immigrants as a whole...something that hopefully the govt would take care of. Formal attire ofcourse.. What do u guys think? I would probably watch the other inauguration national anthem performances :teehee:

Archived