music news

Grammy Awards Postponed to March 14 / majority of performers secured

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stephen

Damn I was holding out hope for a performance but now she’ll be too busy with Gucci :giveup:

If the tour can’t happen this year she needs to give us a virtual Chromatica Ball show we need something miss maam :bradley:

G U C C I
3 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Honestly I don't think Gaga is even gonna win. Exile and either Folklore/Future Nostalgia will take those.

As much as I LOVE Gaga, Folklore is my personal album of the year and Exile is so far above the other nominees in Duo when it comes to quality that I would be shocked to see Gaga win either award.  I was at least hoping for an appearance or surprise performance (tribute, with someone else, etc.) just to see her and what she would be wearing. 

Rahrahbitchson

January or March we will not be watching this fraudulent and disgusthing ceremony. We need a more credible music awards

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Inb4 “Now with the Grammy’s being postponed, my source is telling me the Sour Candy video that is 100% coming (I swear) won’t debut at the BLACKPINK concert still being held on the 31st for unexplained reasons. I’m so sorry guys but it’s totally coming and worth the wait. Trust me! I’m totally an insider!!!” :toofunny:

BillieGOAT

NOOOOOOOOOO UGH COME ON

They could have it they just don’t want to go through the trouble

ALGAYDO

Imagine they cancel the ceremony altogether and just post the list of winners on social media. It’s what they would deserve after snubbing Gaga and The Weeknd :giggle:

G U C C I
10 minutes ago, androiduser said:

Are we sure the shoot is taking place in Italy for such a long time? The interior shots will probably be shot in a Hollywood studio, maybe some exterior shots will be done in Italy, but it doesn't even mean Gaga has any major exterior scenes.

They will be in Italy for a while shooting. I don't know if 100% will be shot there but I would say at least 75% just based off other films that have been filmed internationally in the last few years. A lot of productions film totally outside of the US.

freebit
2 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Imagine they cancel the ceremony altogether and just post the list of winners on social media. It’s what they would deserve after snubbing Gaga and The Weeknd :giggle:

This. And no risk of Covid, and everyone saves some $$$$. The ratings were going to be low anyway. :applause:

Reality

Did they really think they could have an event as big as the Grammys in January in these times? :triggered:

🃏🖤👹

littlepotter
21 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Postponed, like the release of Future Nostalgia. AOTY is in the bag :vegas:

10503_original.gif

FN was released early :sharon:

chaeri pls

Archived