Sour Candy is coming REALLY soon

MiQuenDroid

Featured Posts

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Karen Smith
1 minute ago, dit said:

The Cult of Afentis will crumble come January 31st and I cannot wait to celebrate it's temple's destruction (this thread) along with my fellow skeptic sisters @DonnieDarko1, @Genuine Guy 09 and @Luke78619 2886975-5980358099-iaacw.gif

Even if we are right tho we low key lose because we still end up with no MV. Even when we win we lose girls. :cryga:  Being too smart low key leads us nowhere. Maybe blindly believing in false insiders is the key to happiness I guess23c74f578b859add-.gif damn...

Yeah and thx for list of sceptical bitches I don't need to search for them, it'll be easier to put them on my shame list. 

Just now, Little99 said:

Yeah and thx for list of sceptical bitches I don't need to search for them, it'll be easier to put them on my shame list. 

tisk tisk tisk! no swearing in a temple! even a skeptic knows this! :stalkga: 

Mother of Puppies

oh wow... I was just away for like an hour and so much happened!

Oh Yeah Reaction GIF by NBA

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

numb the flame
43 minutes ago, L E O said:

Okay but the real question, if we actually get a MV, WILL WE GET PHYSICAL RELEASES AS WELL?? I need it :cryga:

considering billboard changed their rules and 911 got NOTHING (not even merch) I think it's safe to say goodbye to anymore physical singles UNLESS Gaga's team have been smart and produced say 5,000 units so they're ready to ship on friday

Patriziaa Reggiani

If it's indeed coming this Friday, let's Anticipate announcement clowns, my bet is on a Thursday.

I will not watch House of Gucci

Luke78619
5 minutes ago, Little99 said:

How dare you ma’am, trust in those who have been here for years and have dealt with many fake insiders who ride off of already known/speculated things for attention :grr:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

numb the flame
Just now, Jose Alberto said:

But then... when does the teasing start? when??? @afentis:giveup:

Gaga usually posted announcements regarding Chromatica at 9am her time which was 5pm UK time, so maybe in just under three hours 

Luke78619

Anyways, I truly look forward to adding to these collages :vegas: 

7528-FB7-A-0097-4274-91-CB-9661-E3-E20-A

53-A3-F231-988-C-4599-892-D-9-A19-C412-E

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Andreu
6 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

considering billboard changed their rules and 911 got NOTHING (not even merch) I think it's safe to say goodbye to anymore physical singles UNLESS Gaga's team have been smart and produced say 5,000 units so they're ready to ship on friday

Ariana could produce the positions CD singles and ship them on time for the debut week. Not even gonna imply Gaga's team is as efficient, but it is not impossible

numb the flame
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

Ariana could produce the positions CD singles and ship them on time for the debut week. Not even gonna imply Gaga's team is as efficient, but it is not impossible

they were commenting SC lyrics back in December so I definitely think they've had more than enough time to produce physical vinyls, cassettes and CD's

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived