💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga CD Collection Thread - Pt. 3

drinkmytears

Featured Posts

Hurem

Did anyone buy multiple Stupid Love 7' vinyls? I wanted to buy it, but forgot. :rip: 

I see they're being sold for a lot of money, but if anyone is willing to sell it for $30, I'd be grateful. :giveup: 

L E O

Got my Stupid Love t-shirt in the right size! I'm so happy! (Not CD collection, but hey, let me be happy about my FIRST EVER Gaga T-shirt!)

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

GagaXCollection
1 minute ago, L E O said:

Got my Stupid Love t-shirt in the right size! I'm so happy! (Not CD collection, but hey, let me be happy about my FIRST EVER Gaga T-shirt!)

Slay bitch!

ladygagaxcollection.com
  • YAAAS 1

Miichael
2 hours ago, L E O said:

Oh wow! I was not expecting the details to be like that :flutter:

Born This Way Ball - 20/6/12 | artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball - 30/8/14 | LA To The Moon Tour - 2/4/2018
  • YAAAS 1

L E O
30 minutes ago, Miichael said:

Oh wow! I was not expecting the details to be like that :flutter:

We neither, I was so pleasantly surprised! The price don't seem that bad now either 

L E O

Sorry about that double post, but here is the arrival of the day! My first ever Target edition! Keeping it sealed as the content is exactly the same as the standard one and I already have the deluxe songs!

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

I have kind of a random question.

I recently ordered the deluxe edition of The Fame Monster (just the standard US deluxe edition that for some reason I never got around to buying) and was surprised when I opened it to see the first disc labeled “The Fame Monster 2” and the second disc is just The Fame as if it were taken right out of a The Fame case.

Is that how the US deluxe edition is supposed to be? Every other edition I’ve seen shows two identical discs that say “The Fame Monster 1” and “The Fame Monster 2,” and “The Fame Monster 1“ is always The Fame Monster, but The Fame Monster is “The Fame Monster 2” in mine. (I hope I’m explaining it well).

I can’t find any pictures online of the discs in the US version.

Edited by Gagz

PinkJelly
1 minute ago, Gagz said:

I recently ordered the deluxe edition of The Fame Monster (just the standard US deluxe edition that for some reason I never got around to buying) and was surprised when I opened it to see the first disc labeled “The Fame Monster 2” and the second disc is just The Fame as if it were taken right out of a The Fame case.

Is that how the US deluxe edition is supposed to be? Every other edition I’ve seen shows two identical discs that say “The Fame Monster 1” and “The Fame Monster 2,” and “The Fame Monster 1“ is always The Fame Monster, but The Fame Monster is “The Fame Monster 2” in mine. (I hope I’m explaining it well).

I believe as you say they should be ‘The Fame Monster 1’ and ‘The Fame Monster 2’ - I’ve never come across a copy with a disc that’s just ‘The Fame’ so sounds like it could’ve been swapped at some point?

3 minutes ago, PinkJelly said:

I believe as you say they should be ‘The Fame Monster 1’ and ‘The Fame Monster 2’ - I’ve never come across a copy with a disc that’s just ‘The Fame’ so sounds like it could’ve been swapped at some point?

The weirdest part is that The Fame Monster is labeled as “The Fame Monster 2” and it’s usually “The Fame Monster 1.”

I hope somebody knows what’s up with this edition. I ordered it from Amazon Prime so I know it’s not like a bootleg or anything. 

Lord Axel
41 minutes ago, Gagz said:

Was it sealed when it was delivered? I have a feeling that it was pre-owned and the person who sold it just put The Fame in it because they couldn't find the TFM1 disc lol

Also I could be wrong but I think TFM1 is The Fame Monster and TFM2 is The Fame on some editions but it's swapped in some other editions?

ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ϟ†▽✰𝒿 ~

2 minutes ago, Lord Axel said:

Was it sealed when it was delivered? I have a feeling that it was pre-owned and the person who sold it just put The Fame in it because they couldn't find the TFM1 disc lol

Also I could be wrong but I think TFM1 is The Fame Monster and TFM2 is The Fame on some editions but it's swapped in some other editions?

It was sealed new, and it was shipped and sold by Amazon. I don’t think it could’ve been used. 

Lord Axel
On 6/16/2020 at 6:25 PM, Gagz said:

It was sealed new, and it was shipped and sold by Amazon. I don’t think it could’ve been used. 

Damn, that's so weird then ;;

GagaXCollection

Anyone here selling a sealed copy of The Fame USB? I'm desperate :emma:

ladygagaxcollection.com

Lord Axel
5 hours ago, LORD GAGA said:

Hey everyone! Long time no speak! I’m backkkkkk! ⛈

THE LORD HAS RETURNED :firega:

• Love 1