💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I feel like you guys are too hard on Gaga

The Child

Featured Posts

The real big war is here. Ggd 3 is coming, first it was the fight amongst the tribes and the big invasion but now the big war is getting the throne of the queen. 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Biggest Bitch
17 minutes ago, Killa said:

The real big war is here. Ggd 3 is coming, first it was the fight amongst the tribes and the big invasion but now the big war is getting the throne of the queen. 

Winter is c*mming :v:

30 minutes ago, Nemanja said:

well, she is artist, her job is to entertain us, and she failed on that

Then unstan? Is anyone holding you hostage? Do I need to call the police? :enigma:

Glamourpuss

“I mean, honestly, Lee, I just totally gave up on myself,” the Oscar-winning actress and singer told CBS reporter Lee Cowan in a new interview. “I hated being famous. I hated being a star. I felt exhausted and used up.”

In a separate interview with People, Lady Gaga said she “used to wake up in the morning, and I would realize I was ‘Lady Gaga.’ And then I became very depressed and sad, and I didn't want to be myself. I felt threatened by the things my career brought into my life and the pace of my life.”

At one point, she “really didn’t understand why I should live other than to be there for my family. That was an actual real thought and feeling.”

Asked if she thought about dying by suicide, Lady Gaga said, “Oh yeah, every day.”

“I don’t hate Lady Gaga anymore. I found a way to love myself again, even when I thought that was never going to happen,” she said.

I put the important parts in bold because I wanted to remind people of what Gaga has been through and is possibly still going through and why it's important to be kind and have patience. Even though she doesn't hate Lady Gaga anymore it might take time for her to fully embrace that part of herself again. I think it's good that she hasn't thrown herself back into being Gaga 24/7 because she should be surrounding herself with her support system and focusing on self care. 

9 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Then unstan? Who’s asking you to follow her?

If i think she is no longer interesting to me i will not follow her, and i will only unstan if i dont like her future music. So what is the point of your questions? Name of this thread is "I feel like you guys are to hard on gaga?", and i just give my opinion for this topic, why are fans disappointed.

And i dont need to like everything she does. And i think Chromatica is her best album.

3 minutes ago, Cybertronica said:

Oh lord. It's literally ARTPOP all over again. :selena:

They only care about sales and success. Watch them coming back with wagging tails when she has another era like ASIB.

Summatime and the livin easy gaga on the microphone with rice and beans all the monster in the dance agree that the lack of promo is gonna bore the hell of me, me and dewi we’re gonna stream l alice and dance till it gets harder

Life’s good, enjoy them, with the LG OLED tv, so stop thinking too much about the era.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Glamourpuss
48 minutes ago, Nemanja said:

well, she is artist, her job is to entertain us, and she failed on that

I think it's a bit harsh to say she failed. You might not feel entertained but it's not like she was completely absent this year and gave us no art to enjoy or to talk about. 

1 minute ago, Glamourpuss said:

I think it's a bit harsh to say she failed. You might not feel entertained but it's not like she was completely absent this year and gave us no art to enjoy or to talk about. 

Taylor promoted folklore even less than Chromatica yet I don’t see her fans complaining.

1 minute ago, Glamourpuss said:

Of course, i love every song on the album.

Sneaky Oliver

They will talk about the lack of Chromatica promo forever! I mean... promote WHAT at this point? Yes, Dua and The Weeknd had already released their album when the pandemics started. Gaga had to reschedule the whole album campaign and it's OBVIOUS many things couldn't be simply rescheduled. We're LUCKY enough Gaga shot ROM in advance which she has never done before (shooting the second single's MV).

And she still shot 911 that's not even an official single, just to keep your ungrateful asses entertained.

She did a medley for VMA, she served a good bunch of looks. She did a couple of interviews. It's not like she hasn't done anything. 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Stupid Oreo
1 hour ago, The Child said:

No one forced you to spend that much on her merch.

I said we, not the only one here trying to support her:trollga:

Archived