Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I feel like you guys are too hard on Gaga

The Child

Featured Posts

The Child

I feel like you guys are too hard on Gaga. Don’t forget that the last time she gave her soul & heart into a project (ARTPOP) it backfired and got her into a deep depression where she even contemplated suicide. Maybe she feels like she has to step down and be less involved in her projects because it can take a toll on her both emotionally & physically since she suffers from depression & fibromyalgia. As someone who suffers from depression I totally understand her and I also can see how she’s being extra careful to keep her health in a good state.

I’m sorry for rambling but I really don’t like seeing people criticize Gaga for not being involved and not promoting Chromatica enough like others are promoting their work. This pandemic has worsened my mental health and maybe it has worsened Gaga’s mental health too, maybe she feels that every time she has a good album something bad happens and it prevents her from promoting it. So please guys, stop being hard on her, she loves us, she loves doing music. She’s a fighter. Refrain yourself from being mean to Gaga.

Once this pandemic is over, she’ll for sure get better and she’ll be out promoting Chromatica.

Take care of yourselves guys and wear a mask. :heart:

EDIT: I never said Gaga should be exempted from criticism. I just pointed that we should be more careful and be more kind when criticizing her. :pawsup:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PunkTheFunk

I'm done singing kumbayah for this b!tch. Give us more performances and videos or we're unstanning.

bionic

I get what you're saying, especially this bit...

4 minutes ago, The Child said:

maybe she feels that every time she has a good album something bad happens and it prevents her from promoting it

but at one point over the summer Gaga could've looked around at her peers and thought "huh, maybe I can still promote it then" and take a leaf out of their books. We know Gaga is doing things (such as her more recent Biden promotion) so the idea that she is taking it easy/being careful doesn't stand for me... there are plenty of ways to promote the album and be safe/take it easy.

buy bionic

Reality
1 minute ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I'm done singing kumbayah for this b!tch. Give us more performances and videos or we're unstanning.

I mean, no one is forcing y'all to be here :shrug: 

🃏🖤👹

LittleMonster20

Finally. But this fanbase is too ungrateful and annoying to understand.

LMAO me and call me a ‘blind stan’. DON’T CARE. I will defend every single thing Gaga does on here (a site dedicated to her in the first place) and you will deal with it. **** off and go stan these basic girls with their cheap half-assed promo and let us appreciate the actual quality she has served this era regardless.

LaMaisonGaga

you wrote this while she's filming another haus labs campaign instead of a performance 

lamaisongaga.com

Contessa

The fans you are talking about will run in here to continue complaining too. Watch. :billie:

EDIT::billie:

Reality
1 minute ago, Kimmo said:

Another one of these...

FIRST PAGE :vegas:

To be fair...another one of these...?

🃏🖤👹

I agree that we shouldn't be rude to her and attack her, but she isn't excluded from criticism. The truth is that she could've easily done more promo for Chromatica (like she did for Biden or Haus Labs), but she chose not to, for whatever reason. 

Also, she's not an artist like Fiona Apple or Bjork. They can release an album every 5 years and do an interview or two and that's it. Gaga, on the other hand, was never like that. She would release, release and promo and promo. We can't force her to do that, it's her own choice in the end, but why the shock when fans expect that?

I like dancin', and ponies....

Borislshere
11 minutes ago, The Child said:

maybe she feels that every time she has a good album something bad happens and it prevents her from promoting it.

So the answer to that would be...don't promote the album at all? 

Archived