❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
life

Gaga Election Video

mamo

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, Gatlyn said:

Exercising your right to vote to respect those who can’t is not a weird reason.

If you’re not convinced, fine. But don’t say it was a waste to put out  :madge:

Yeah obviously im giving my personal opinion that her arguments bad and not real. Its just a performative thing out of reach celebrities do every election without saying anything. 

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Faysalaaa said:

Yeah obviously im giving my personal opinion that her arguments are bad and not real. Its just a performative thing celebrities do every election without saying anything. 

Yes a lot of celebrities jump on the bandwagon, but anyone who follows Gaga knows she’s always been vocal about being involved

ActualPatient

BETTER FEED THAT DRESS TO FINNEAS LMAOOO!!!

ALSO DEFINITELY NOT WASTING ALL THAT DRESS BUDGET - IT’S A REPLAY MUSIC VIDEO!!!

7 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Yeah obviously im giving my personal opinion that her arguments bad and not real. Its just a performative thing out of reach celebrities do every election without saying anything. 

Take your opinion into your rectum so that is deep enough to not come out... It's not that hard right? Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and they usually stink! Have a nice day, and if you're American REMEMBER TO VOTE, if not, just enjoy the video goddamnit.

I think this video is useful not just for the situation in the US... There are many countries where vote is mandatory and even with that law many people don't want to vote because they think it's useless...  Literally, every vote is important and can make a difference... 

Chromatica Island

I loved this! It took me back!

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Chromatica Island
7 hours ago, MoonIight said:

She has the time to film this cringy sh!te but when it comes to promoting her dead album she's crickets. :billie:

Reported

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Brainiac
3 hours ago, WORLDofGAGA said:

That would of been the cherry on top for the video, most iconic outfit of the ARTPOP era I feel

Sorry to be off topic but omg is that you in your profile photo? You are GORGEOUS! :saira:

StrawberryBlond

I'm really proud of how she went about this in such a diplomatic way. People don't like being told who to vote for and celebrities seem to think we'll listen to their opinion just because of who they are. Gaga went about this totally realistically and didn't even have to say who she voted for as we already know, which is very smart and she doesn't hit us over the head with her political leanings. It's a much better way to go about things than being overly preachy on either side. Everyone who tuned in are likely going to be liberals anyway but it helps for conservatives who may have stumbled on it out of curiosity to be surprised by how her message is for everyone. It would be very predictable to go down the end of days route at this point, like most liberal celebrities are doing. Maybe trying to win this is about being more low key and not making it about us vs. them.

7 hours ago, Why am I on GGD said:

She really slayed a cow and this fanbase for this election :mark:

I hope they had a big a$$ bbq after they were done filming!! 

Who’s eating that meat that touched her a$$? I call dibs! :lolly: @MonsterMom

The Child
11 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I'm really proud of how she went about this in such a diplomatic way. People don't like being told who to vote for and celebrities seem to think we'll listen to their opinion just because of who they are. Gaga went about this totally realistically and didn't even have to say who she voted for as we already know, which is very smart and she doesn't hit us over the head with her political leanings. It's a much better way to go about things than being overly preachy on either side. Everyone who tuned in are likely going to be liberals anyway but it helps for conservatives who may have stumbled on it out of curiosity to be surprised by how her message is for everyone. It would be very predictable to go down the end of days route at this point, like most liberal celebrities are doing. Maybe trying to win this is about being more low key and not making it about us vs. them.

This and this and this and this. (Btw off topic but I missed you so much! I was @crazymonster before 😅)

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child

Does anyone have pictures from the video like this one?

8-BC0-F6-D6-31-C7-4516-90-BC-CBC29-F5-CB

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Mess at me barely seeing this :deadbanana: I was reluctant to click on the thread because of the title and I thought it would just be another casual Gaga video, but she’s showing past iconic looks!

I definitely loved that she brought the Poker Face look back! I’ve always wondered what she’d look like if she were to wear it again 10 years later. I wish she would’ve brought the Paparazzi looks back :( but overall I loved it

Archived