🌎 𝔤𝔞𝔤𝔞 𝔡𝔞𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔭 - 𝔫𝔬𝔴 𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡𝔴𝔦𝔡𝔢 🌏

Sign in to follow this  
society

Two beheaded in Nice, France mass stabbing suspected terror attack

Pennywise
6 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Stay strong :heart:

y'all know I'm a strong, argumentative bitch who'll fight tooth and claw :firega:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 6
  • Love 3

Galactic Mess
2 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

The thing is, "islamic" countries are not happy places for anyone else. The western people see Islam in their countries as something nice because the islamic people there are minorities. But as SOON as they become the majority, they make the country unlivable for literally everyone else. Take Turkey, for example. For years we've been a secular country, but it took Erdogan and followers about 18 years or so to SO COMPLETELY CHANGE IT that now the country is unrecognizable. 

And, ggd, do not come for me being an islamophobe AT ALL. Don't try it. I've lived in this country my whole life and I've seen what they can do when allowed. The western islam you see in the U.S. and stuff is bullshit. Like, y'all can talk about how this is not "real Islam" as much as you want, but in practice, it IS the real islam because the muslim world is practicing it. What is specifically written in the book is irrelevant at this point. 

I see. And I tend to agree with you. I believe the issue with islamic countries is that they never secularized properly. **** always happens when church and state approach.

As I absolutely despise institutionalized religion, I'll refrain from commenting any further on this topic :enigma:

But I hope you find a better place to live soon! :kara:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

KanyeWest
9 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

And, ggd, do not come for me being an islamophobe AT ALL.

No you are right. My family come from an islamic country and fled and I say the same thing & people call me names. Sometimes it's just the truth, it's not ur fault if thats the truth, it's certainly not mine

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Galactic Mess
1 minute ago, KanyeWest said:

No you are right. My family come from an islamic country and fled and I say the same thing & people call me names. Sometimes it's just the truth, it's not ur fault if thats the truth, it's certainly not mine

Ikr. I mean, the mere fact that women are treated like sheep and gays are punished with death in many of those countries should raise a red flag. But nowadays we love to sugarcoat everything in the name of diversity. Cultural relativism can only go so far.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

SchwineLove
1 hour ago, melon said:

this is vile. 

we need Islamic religious and international leaders to condemn these actions in the strongest terms but sadly I do think Erdogan and others have simply stoked the fire into a blaze.

ikr??????! I'm a quite moderate leaning liberal muslim (I'm no longer obedient in practicing daily prayers/salah), and I HATE how they are not loudly condemn the beheading but get into rampant rage when Macron says something about Islam. yes Islam needs a reform. I'm ashamed and I don't know what to believe anymore and what to do to fix this however little. My condolences to France. Humanity above everything. I'm sorry guys for things my community has done to you all.

I hate this. I hate Erdogan. And Islamic leaders on my country have the same sentiment. It's a societal virus on the mindset of majority muslims nowadays I think.

Now if the islamic leaders really care about humanity and maybe if Macron is in fact not wise at voicing his opinion (debatable since I don't examine exactly what Macron said), maybe they have to starts to focus on the real tragedy and make empathic statement, not urging Macron to apologize on his remarks. Dudes, give Macron a break, he is the one having terrorist attacks in his country. Islam needs rational and empathy check.

Edited by SchwineLove
  • Like 10

KanyeWest
1 minute ago, Da J said:

Ikr. I mean, the mere fact that women are treated like sheep and gays are punished with death in many of those countries should raise a red flag. But nowadays we love to sugarcoat everything in the name of diversity. Cultural relativism can only go so far.

The sugarcoating is PC culture which to me is pretty close to pressuring people to have the same thoughts and opinions or view of the world when we are all different with different experiences of life... What is important is to realize not everyone living in these countries are bad people, but that the mentality is toxic and there are a few who are trapped & to not forget that. But to pretend the whole world is nice and only white people are devils, or christians or republicans etc is just not only immature but hypocritical. There are problems everywhere and they all come in different shapes and forms, colors and rainbows.... Life is not black and white

• Like 6
  • Thanks 10

Sneaky Oliver

gosh that's so dark and confusing.... i assume beheading someone must take time and a lot of effort, how could him do it before anyone could stop him? we seriously need more security devices

A reverse Sneaky Oliver-ian expedition
  • Thanks 1

KanyeWest
1 minute ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

gosh that's so dark and confusing.... i assume beheading someone must take time and a lot of effort, how could him do it before anyone could stop him? we seriously need more security devices

I think its a matter of seconds when they do it 

• Like 1

Virgin Ryan

Oh my God. Why did he shout "Allahu Akbar"? Islam isn't like this.

• Like 2

Galactic Mess
1 minute ago, KanyeWest said:

The sugarcoating is PC culture which to me is pretty close to pressuring people to have the same thoughts and opinions or view of the world when we are all different with different experiences of life... What is important is to realize not everyone living in these countries are bad people, but that the mentality is toxic and there are a few who are trapped & to not forget that. But to pretend the whole world is nice and only white people are devils, or christians or republicans etc is just not only immature but hypocritical. There are problems everywhere and they all come in different shapes and forms, colors and rainbows.... Life is not black and white

Exactly. I have the impression we live under labels now. As if your cultural/ethnical/sexual Identity defined everything about you. No person/culture/country should be free from criticism, as much as it may have suffered under western domination/policies in the past. It's important to call out islam's flaws as much as christianity's. Some things (such as this beheading) are just wrong, no way around it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Sneaky Oliver
Just now, KanyeWest said:

I think its a matter of seconds when they do it 

can you imagine receiving a call like hey your mom/sister/daughter/wife was not only killed but beheaded? this is awful and horrible. I'm not educated enough to say anything about Islam even though I agree we can not blame the religion because many are peaceful but maybe there should be an islamic policy system to prevent and punish acts like this one (?)

A reverse Sneaky Oliver-ian expedition
  • Like 2

Galactic Mess
5 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

The blade must've been very sharp.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

KanyeWest
2 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

can you imagine receiving a call like hey your mom/sister/daughter/wife was not only killed but beheaded? this is awful and horrible. I'm not educated enough to say anything about Islam even though I agree we can not blame the religion because many are peaceful but maybe there should be an islamic policy system to prevent and punish acts like this one (?)

Horrifying, just horrifying, I dont feel safe here anymore. It's like living in the middle ages 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Curunir
7 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Would you dare to stop someone using a knife to behead another person inside a cathedral?

• Like 1