đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

First/last produced songs of each album?

Massive Monster

Featured Posts

I really adore the official story that Born This Way was the first song from its parent album and that Heavy Metal Lover was the last. Of all her albums, Born This Way is the most thematically coherent, you can hear the message of the title track in every single song, whether in the lyricism or in the sense of joyous abandon in the melody and production. And Heavy Metal Lover's little shout-out to it in the vocodered bridge is such a gorgeous little moment, that really helps to tie everything together.

God, I love that album.

4 hours ago, reversewarhol said:

The Fame:

First- Brown Eyes & Again Again (March 2006)

Last - Starstruck (started in March 2008, finished in Sept 2008)

The Fame Monster:

First: Monster (written in March 2009, finished in May 2009) and Telephone (started in April 2008, finished Sept 2009)

Last- Teeth (finished sept-oct 2009)

Born This Way:

First- Born This Way (Feb 2010 in London) & Fashion of His Love (probably March 2010 around when McQueen died)

Last: Heavy Metal Lover (finished March-April 2011)

ARTPOP

First- ARTPOP (Jan 2012) & Aura (April 2012)

Last: Dope (Started as I Wanna Be With U in Feb 2013, finished as Dope in Sept 2013) & Venus (Started in July 2013, finished in Sept 2013)

Joanne:

First: Angel Down (around Jan-March 2015)

Last: Hey Girl & Just Another Day (both August 2016)

Chromatica:

First: Stupid Love (Nov 2017)

Last: Replay (last song finished in Jan 2020)

This confirms Chromatica never had a direction until last minute... maybe just like The Fame

StarstruckIllusion

Why the last songs always some of her best... Queen of serving excellence under pressure <3

Archived