🔴 Limited-edition Red Vinyl 🔴

Sign in to follow this  
question

First/last produced songs of each album?

Massive Monster

So do we know what are the first and last produced and finalised songs on each album?

I just remember Heavy Metal Lover is the last on BTW (one of my favourites ever)

Help a bro out

Really want to find out for Chromatica

Thanks a lot 

Kind regards
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LittleMonster20

Venus for ARTPOP. It was finished like less than a month from release.

Still looking for Wonderland
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
xoxo Craig

The first track done was Stupid Love. It was written for ASIB but it "didn't fit", so Gaga kept it and then they finished it. It was completed as a demo in 2018, but Max Martin finished the final version in early 2019.

The last thing that was done was the interludes, specifically Chromatica II. 

Edited by xoxo Craig
End Racism Now
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Red

As far as I know, Born This Way was the first from BTW, ARTPOP was the first from ARTPOP, Angel Down was the first from Joanne and Stupid Love was the first from Chromatica

(It's rumored that Bloody Mary was meant for TFM but we don't know if it's true, by Gaga's official words, it's Born This Way)

Edited by Red
says Campbell, chuckling.
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Massive Monster
4 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

Venus for ARTPOP. It was finished like less than a month from release.

And Gaga produced it

Girl was late handing out her essay :laughga:

Edited by Massive Monster
Kind regards
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 7

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LittleMonster20

I also think Rain On Me was one of the last finished songs of Chromatica, since Gaga posted a pic of her in the studio with Ariana earlier this year, and it looked like it was shot right before the era since she already had the pink hair. I assume the most of the album was done before end 2019, which is when she got the pink hair.

3 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

The first track done was Stupid Love. It was written for ASIB but it "didn't fit", so Gaga kept it and then they finished it. It as completed as a demo in 2018, but Max Martin finished the final version in early 2019.

The last thing that was done was the interludes, specifically Chromatica II. 

That could be true, but I think they did these way back in 2018. I remember seeing her in the studio with an orchestral group. Could’ve been for something ASIB-related though.

Still looking for Wonderland

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FfFfFfFF
Just now, LittleMonster20 said:

That could be true, but I think they did these way back in 2018. I remember seeing her in the studio with an orchestral group. Could’ve been for something ASIB-related though.

It was for Before I Cry.

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LittleMonster20
3 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

It was for Before I Cry.

Oh yes, I completely forgot. I haven’t listened to that song in ages!

Still looking for Wonderland

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sneaky Oliver

I remember her saying Heavy Metal Lover was the last one to make the cut for BTW. Also MJH was the last one for ARTPOP since it was 'fighting' for a spot against Brooklyn Nights

A reverse Sneaky Oliver-ian expedition
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
reversewarhol

The Fame:

First- Brown Eyes & Again Again (March 2006)

Last - Starstruck (started in March 2008, finished in Sept 2008)

 

The Fame Monster:

First: Monster (written in March 2009, finished in May 2009) and Telephone (started in April 2008, finished Sept 2009)

Last- Teeth (finished sept-oct 2009)

 

Born This Way:

First- Born This Way (Feb 2010 in London) & Fashion of His Love (probably March 2010 around when McQueen died)

Last: Heavy Metal Lover (finished March-April 2011)

 

ARTPOP

First- ARTPOP (Jan 2012) & Aura (April 2012)

Last: Dope (Started as I Wanna Be With U in Feb 2013, finished as Dope in Sept 2013) & Venus (Started in July 2013, finished in Sept 2013)

 

Joanne:

First: Angel Down (around Jan-March 2015)

Last: Hey Girl & Just Another Day (both August 2016)

 

Chromatica:

First: Stupid Love (Nov 2017)

Last: Replay (last song finished in Jan 2020)

 

 

 

 

Edited by reversewarhol
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
xoxo Craig
18 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

I also think Rain On Me was one of the last finished songs of Chromatica, since Gaga posted a pic of her in the studio with Ariana earlier this year, and it looked like it was shot right before the era since she already had the pink hair. I assume the most of the album was done before end 2019, which is when she got the pink hair.

That could be true, but I think they did these way back in 2018. I remember seeing her in the studio with an orchestral group. Could’ve been for something ASIB-related though.

The orchestra back in 2018 was for 'Before I Cry" on ASIB. Gaga said on Gaga Radio that the last thing that was finished was the interludes because they wanted a way to tie the album together.

End Racism Now

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LittleMonster20
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

The orchestra back in 2018 was for 'Before I Cry" on ASIB. Gaga said on Gaga Radio that the last thing that was finished was the interludes because they wanted a way to tie the album together.

Oh okay, thanks! I didn’t know that, I was barely on Gaga Radio.

Still looking for Wonderland

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blastertoyo
12 minutes ago, reversewarhol said:

ARTPOP

First- ARTPOP (Jan 2012) & Aura (April 2012)

Last: Dope (Feb 2013) & Venus (July 2013)

Is this including I Wanna Be With You though? Since it’s technically a Dope demo? 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
VOLANTIS
16 minutes ago, reversewarhol said:

The Fame:

First- Brown Eyes & Again Again (March 2006)

Last - Starstruck (started in March 2008, finished in Sept 2008)

 

The Fame Monster:

First: Monster (written in March 2009, finished in May 2009) and Telephone (started in April 2008, finished Sept 2009)

Last- Teeth

 

Born This Way:

First- Born This Way (Feb 2010 in London) & Fashion of His Love (probably March 2010 around when McQueen died)

Last: Heavy Metal Lover (finished March-April 2011)

 

ARTPOP

First- ARTPOP (Jan 2012) & Aura (April 2012)

Last: Dope (Feb 2013) & Venus (July 2013)

 

Joanne:

First: Angel Down (around Jan-March 2015)

Last: Hey Girl & Just Another Day (both August 2016)

 

Chromatica:

First: Stupid Love (Nov 2017)

Last: Replay (last song finished in Jan 2020)

 

Rolled in with timestamps and everything. :heart: Thank you. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thomas
54 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I remember her saying Heavy Metal Lover was the last one to make the cut for BTW. Also MJH was the last one for ARTPOP since it was 'fighting' for a spot against Brooklyn Nights

But MJH wasn't the last one to be DONE, you're just referring to a tracklist situation she tweeted about. She talked about/played MJH backstage at the BTWB for fans in Stockholm, which was 1,5 years before ARTPOP was released.

  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...