🎃 Spotify Playlist 🎃

Sign in to follow this  
politics

Trump Posts Meme Mocking the Elderly

Economy
3 minutes ago, MOT said:

Trump rightly gets criticized for many things at a strategic policy level. His playing of the racist card is probably the worst of these. But for me the MOST shocking aspect of this man is his micro behaviour, his tactics rather than his strategy to put it in chess terms.

One of the things that is most crucial in making the world go around is good manners. If we all forget our manners, we are in serious trouble. In our personal dealings, in our communications and interactions with others, we must be respectful. We all know that. As recently as 20 years ago, maybe 10, if you were careless with your manners, I would venture to suggest that you wouldn't get within 100 miles of the US Presidency or head of state in any country worth its salt. Now we have a US President who has gone way beyond carelessness. He actually routinely and deliberately employs crudity, loutishness and pure bad manners as a tactic, and it is heartbreaking to see. Trump is not a fool. He is an intelligent person, and so are his cronies. Behaviour such as his, from a head of state, threatens the very foundations of society. They know that. I think they are doing it deliberately. They have to be.

Tbh it's one thing of many that seem to slowly be getting lost

While the world is improving  in aspects such as equality and inclusivity, it seems to be deteriorating in other aspects

Whether it's kids with attitude, people getting agressive over trivial disagreements, people not being kind and considerate anymore or just basic ethics like treating others how u want to be treated

Heck people even defend celebrating someone's death if they deem them bad people

I don't think society is improving in all aspects. In many aspects ppl seem to be getting less civilized not more and I'm talking about supposed progressives that are supposed to be more enlightened as well

Katsuki Bakugo

He will lose and still be like - no one has lost like me! I’m the bigglyest loser in History! 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Lilmonzter

All the rotten vegetables belong in the home. Which is code for Washington DC I suppose. Trump is there, Biden wanna go there and also the rest... 

Loka Samastha Sukhino Bhavanthu

LaLuna

He seems to forget he's an elderly himself :fatcat:

MOT
28 minutes ago, Economy said:

Tbh it's one thing of many that seem to slowly be getting lost

While the world is improving  in aspects such as equality and inclusivity, it seems to be deteriorating in other aspects

Whether it's kids with attitude, people getting agressive over trivial disagreements, people not being kind and considerate anymore or just basic ethics like treating others how u want to be treated

Heck people even defend celebrating someone's death if they deem them bad people

I don't think society is improving in all aspects. In many aspects ppl seem to be getting less civilized not more and I'm talking about supposed progressives that are supposed to be more enlightened as well

Agreed. 'Good manners' would be my catch-all phrase to describe all of the above. 'Ethics' covers it too. We are not born with good manners. We are born selfish, but all going well that is educated out of us. We do seem to be losing that though. I think social media has to take a lot of the blame. It represents the biggest change in the way we live in the last 20 years, and because it is so unregulated it facilitates some of our worst instincts, our selfish natures.Trump isn't a child of the social media generation. He was born in the 1940's. He knows full well how life used to be.  He has lived through a lot, and he can see how social media has changed things so radically, and he exploits it in a cynical and truly awful way. Getting him out of the White House in January won't solve all the world's problems, and it won't undo all the damage he's done, but it will be a start.

• Like 1

Xoxo Adriana

i don’t know if trump thinks this is a cute moment for himself, but it just shows his maturity in comparison to Biden’s.

Biden doesn’t go around mocking trump like this and if he does use something against trump it’s usually subtle and purely a part of an argument.

we all know who the president should be:giggle: